NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Been away for 4 days and I see my Yanks have a 8 game or so lead. Where are the Red Sox?????

They're on the DL.

yeah I know sox for them get it sox....ha ha I kill myself sometimes.

Glad you're back Golf. I noticed you hadn't been around and was going to ask about you soon if you didn't show up by then. I still hate it that the Yank's are where they are, but I have confidence in my Ray's.

:'( glad at least one member has miss me

ruh roh 6-2 Yanks

Yanks score 4 on grand slam by Ibanez........ damn this team can score runs in a hurry

That's what a $196 million payroll will get ya  :tease:

ruh roh 6-2 Yanks

Yanks score 4 on grand slam by Ibanez........ damn this team can score runs in a hurry

That's what a $196 million payroll will get ya  :tease:

hell I thought we were up to 300 million :P

So this is where you got your post count up? Interesting.

So this is where you got your post count up? Interesting.

crap you figured it out :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

What's the score now?

Sound like a broken record Yankees win 6-0.  Boringggggggggggggggg all we do is win

Yankees lose 3-4 to Oakland on Thursday.  ;D

Getting a little silly with the sticky crap. Leave it alone...... please

Are they messing with you golf? Who in the world, besides Bird, would want to mess with you? The nerve of some people.

Are they messing with you golf? Who in the world, besides Bird, would want to mess with you? The nerve of some people.

one word...........................childish....................bird would never do that

one word...........................childish....................bird would never do that

Can't you figure out who is doing it? Give them one of those triangle thingamabobs. That will fix that! I mean people joke around with others on here constantly, but there is a line that should not be crossed IMO. You are almost as powerful as Oz. I see no problem using that power every now and then.

:dunno:   Why does it need to be pinned?  You and wareagletd are the only ones who post in it.   :tease:

Because I said so and I wanted to piss off e........... Ain't that enought....????????

:dunno:   Why does it need to be pinned?  You and wareagletd are the only ones who post in it.   :tease:

Because I said so and I wanted to piss off e........... Ain't that enought....????????

ummmm. How does pissing a Stankees thread piss me off?  :rolleyes: