NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Yankees take 3 of 4 from Rangers..................................................................God I bet you guys missed my posts about my beloved Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yankees take 3 of 4 from Rangers..................................................................God I bet you guys missed my posts about my beloved Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, sure sure. :crossed arms:

Yeah, I thought so. He has been around. I don't understand these guys. They know they are going to be tested. Just idiot's I guess.

Idiot's that make lots and lots of $$$$$$

Yeah, I thought so. He has been around. I don't understand these guys. They know they are going to be tested. Just idiot's I guess.

That's true, and that is probably why they do it. As a baseball fan, I hate it with a passion. Right or wrong, baseball player's are judged by their numbers as far as historical perspective. These cheats are cheating the game to line their pockets. Maybe baseball needs to make the penalties more severe.

That's true, and that is probably why they do it. As a baseball fan, I hate it with a passion. Right or wrong, baseball player's are judged by their numbers as far as historical perspective. These cheats are cheating the game to line their pockets. Maybe baseball needs to make the penalties more severe.

On this we agree completely. One reason I really do not like A Rod.....he would have been great w/o the roids