BUCCANEERS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

AUAeroEngineer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually i could care less about the panthers I just know they are the bucs rivals and thought i would stir stuff up lol guess it didnt work, (dangit)

all it did was bring in an extra Falcons fan so far. lol but it could stirr up some trash talk later... especially when the season starts back.

Hey fish, do you know what buccaneers are for? 

What do you mean???

AUFisherman, I live in Tampa and though I'm a Saints fan, I attend Bucs games when I can. If you don't stream the local sports talk here, the Big Dog at 3pm est is a pretty good listen and he has some good insight on the Bucs:

http://www.620wdae.com/main.htm

Sweet thanks I haven't been able to follow anything about them really no one on espn or news really cares

• 4 months later...

Taking a page out of dj's book and bringing about an old thread. I can't be the only bucs fan on the board. I know we sucked last year but COME OUT OF HIDING!!!!!

Fish, you like Josh Freeman?

I'm not his biggest fan and I wish they would've held on to Garcia, but I think he's better than he played last year

He still has to prove that he is an NFL QB.  I'm not convinced.

I'm really starting to not like you 16. You come on my Braves thread spewing Phillies crap and now you're on my Bucs thread spewing Panthers crap. I take rivalries seriously.

I'm with you a4e I'm still not sold on him but I think he may surprise a few people.

And Westy, we're both in pretty bad boats right now, but hey, we're still with our teams

I'm really starting to not like you 16. You come on my Braves thread spewing Phillies crap and now you're on my Bucs thread spewing Panthers crap. I take rivalries seriously.

I'm with you a4e I'm still not sold on him but I think he may surprise a few people.

And Westy, we're both in pretty bad boats right now, but hey, we're still with our teams

Unfortunately the Panthers was a team that i liked the same way with Auburn. My cousin is a huge Panthers fan, in fact my uncle AND him are both huge Panthers fans.

I don't consider the Buccs, Panthers thing a rivalry....more so Panthers and Falcons....but thats just me.

No offense buddy, but I do consider that a big rivalry. I don't have a problem with you because you're a panthers fan or a phillies fan (gag  :tease:) I would just appreciate it if you don't come poking fun on the Braves and Bucs thread. I'm sure you understand

I don't think it could get much worse. Although I did enjoy beating the saints

It can get worse, I have been a Tampa Bay Bucs fan for years. I weathered the 0-14 season, I remember Ricky Bell, Leroy and Dewey Selmon, loosing to the Rams in the divisional championship.

I hate the direction the team is heading, I do not like the new Coach. I loved Coach Dungy and I wasnt sold on Chucky, until I witnessed in person at the Senior Bowl, his commitment to Carnell Williams. He literally promoted Carnell in every way and was a true believer in Carnell's talent at the next level.

I hate that Coach Gruden is no longer in Tampa. I guess when you consider the treatment of Gruden and Brooks, I now watch the Bucs from a distance and hope things change soon.

P.S. I miss the old uniforms. Hurricane Katrina stole my old school Bucs cap and Leroy Selmon T-SHIRT  >:(

Finally a fellow Buc! Kevon, I think you're me from the future. Have we yet to disagree on anything? I agree it could get worse but I expect things to get better, at least a bit better. Freemans got a year under his belt so I think he'll do better

Finally a fellow Buc! Kevon, I think you're me from the future. Have we yet to disagree on anything? I agree it could get worse but I expect things to get better, at least a bit better. Freemans got a year under his belt so I think he'll do better

This is you future talking!!! At 42 everything aches, back, knees, shoulders, etc...... At 26 you will go form 6'5 235lbs to 6'5 306 lbs. Remember all the things you can eat two of and never gain a pound slowly appear at age 30 and slowly sneak up on you at 42.

Please don't let Hurricane Katrina end your long gym run, 1992- 2005. Its hard to get back(Strength) what you loose as you age.

The woman you meet at 38 will be the woman you have searched for since the age of 26. You will have a child at 40 and no job at 42 with a child on the way.

You will sit on the couch and surf Auburn Eagle, Bass Pro Shop Forums, Car Audio Forums and Guitar World.com, all while waiting for kickoff Saturday.

Chances are your 75,000.00 a year job with ins and incentives will announce your start day on the Wednesday before the MS State game.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE TALKING, PAST ME.  :laugh:

P.S. Fisherman, Bucs and Auburn Football, you hit the nail on the head. Oh your best friend will have an Odyssey putter given to him by Jimmy Green. You will get nothing despite the fact the three of you spent time on the coarse growing up. True story!!  Actually my best friend and Jimmy were closer friends, so the putter from the PGA Tour was given to the right person.

Jimmy is a class act all the way and his father was a fine man as well. WDE

I'm not that up on current Buc's info. If Freeman hurt? Seems like I heard something about him being hurt.

He broke a bone in his right thumb (throwing hand) in the second preseason game, but they expect him to be fine by the first official game.

Kevon, I'll keep that in mind.  :laugh:

Ahhhhh it just needs to be football season

Archived