BUCCANEERS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

AUAeroEngineer

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only you would have answered back when I posted that when they were actually doing awful. Oh well. I like the Steelers. I used to really like Big Ben before, well, you know. Y'all get him back this week I believe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Big game today. Still have a shot at the playoffs. Either way, I'm very proud of the continued growth of this team. Next year I expect this to be a very, very good team

Thanks golf and styx. It was a fun one. I always enjoy beating the saints. I can't stand them. The future is bright for the bucs. Looks like I got to put my Pats hat on for the postseason now

Thanks golf and styx. It was a fun one. I always enjoy beating the saints. I can't stand them. The future is bright for the bucs. Looks like I got to put my Pats hat on for the postseason now

Hey why not flip to the Steelers??

I do like the Steelers, and I'll cheer for them unless they play the Pats. I've just always liked the Pats.

:devil: well, @ least it ain't the Jets  :laugh:

It was great to see the Lakers play good enough to win but they will need to up their level of play a lot if they are going to keep the title.

Welcome to AE frost but I think you may have posted in the wrong thread. Just a guess on my part.

Archived