Game 3 vandy vs AU

Arggghh... walk-off solo shot.  Good game though.... Fielding continues to be relatively solid, so I guess that's a plus?  Oh well.. Go get em next time Tigers.

We will see what happens, but this is getting old. I realize this is year #2, but Coach P did not inherit a depleted team. This look very similar to becoming another watch for "next year", which I find unacceptable. 

War Eagle !

We will see what happens, but this is getting old. I realize this is year #2, but Coach P did not inherit a depleted team. This look very similar to becoming another watch for "next year", which I find unacceptable. 

War Eagle !

You do realize that this is 1 SEC series loss (on the road).  And yes I know we lost the series to USCe (who we played without a set pitching rotation and without Trent Mummy) and Bama. We are third in the west behind the seated national champs (who we beat by the way) and Arkansas (who is having a freakishly good year).  We are 5th in the SEC behind Florida, South Carolina, LSU, and Arky.  Now if we drop this weekend's series to Kentucky, you can come on here and complain. Until then, chill out.

War Eagle !

Dude before today we were sitting alone at 5th in the SEC and depending on what Ole Miss did we are either in a 2 or 3 way tie for 5th now. We have 3 of the 4 worst teams in the SEC this year coming to our place in the next few weeks and could possibly get 3 sweeps. Chill out, Pawlowski is doing a great job and we have set ourselves up very nicely to be able to get in the tournament.

What was the final score of game 3? I wish there could be a thread that could give final scores on all Auburn baseball games. It is hard to get anything on Auburn Baseball here in Western North Carolina. This would be so much appreciated!

WDE

Doc

:banghead:

War Eagle !

Dude before today we were sitting alone at 5th in the SEC and depending on what Ole Miss did we are either in a 2 or 3 way tie for 5th now. We have 3 of the 4 worst teams in the SEC this year coming to our place in the next few weeks and could possibly get 3 sweeps. Chill out, Pawlowski is doing a great job and we have set ourselves up very nicely to be able to get in the tournament.

Well said...If you look at where Auburn was at when Pawlowski took over and where Auburn is at now in a very short time I do not see how anyone can be disappointed. He is doing an excellent job and Auburn will only get beter as time passes...

Archived