BARBEE set to announce

AUinEM

guys ive beed outta the loop for the past few weeks went on a vacation out of the country and the first thing i did when i got home tonight was put on the local sports i talked to jim dunaway on jox a few weeks back and he said tht varez ward is likely headed to AU my question is he said tonight on the news that coach BARBEE is going to announce somethig in the next few days about a recruit is it varez ward or luke cothron.

Assuming Rivals is not getting ahead of themselves, that looks good for us!!

They aren't b/c I announced that yesterday. Cothron told me that he will be visiting this weekend and if everything goes well then he could make a decision and sign next week.

Assuming Rivals is not getting ahead of themselves, that looks good for us!!

They aren't b/c I announced that yesterday. Cothron told me that he will be visiting this weekend and if everything goes well then he could make a decision and sign next week.

Wow Year round AU sports excitement. I think my wife may start getting a little jealous

ST, your haters on the Scout board are not going to like this(not that you should care). Since you were without a doubt the 1st to report this I wonder how they are going to spin the old they just read the other boards crap. If anybody had any doubts about this site, this(and the dozens of other times you've scooped the premium sites) should put all that to rest. Nice job and WDE to Luke.

I over-heard someone, at the Tiger Prowl lastnight in B'ham, ask Coach Barbee if he knew when we would here something on Cothron and he said, "Soon, real soon"! War Eagle!

ST, your haters on the Scout board are not going to like this(not that you should care). Since you were without a doubt the 1st to report this I wonder how they are going to spin the old they just read the other boards crap. If anybody had any doubts about this site, this(and the dozens of other times you've scooped the premium sites) should put all that to rest. Nice job and WDE to Luke.

It doesn't matter when we post anything, they all swear we steal their info. I get most of my info directly from the players. ST gets his info the same way, plus he's got other inside sources that are very good. But it doesn't matter. We steal everything we post here apparently.

2872fk4.jpg

2872fk4.jpg

Woot woot!

Since you were without a doubt the 1st to report this I wonder how they are going to spin the old they just read the other boards crap. If anybody had any doubts about this site, this(and the dozens of other times you've scooped the premium sites) should put all that to rest. Nice job and WDE to Luke.

^^^^This^^^^

ST definitely was the first to report it!!

Since you were without a doubt the 1st to report this I wonder how they are going to spin the old they just read the other boards crap. If anybody had any doubts about this site, this(and the dozens of other times you've scooped the premium sites) should put all that to rest. Nice job and WDE to Luke.

^^^^This^^^^

ST definitely was the first to report it!!

I have been tellin' ya'll this forever!  Don't be hatin'!

Archived