Game 1 Arkansas v. Auburn Score

If we play our best BB this season we have a chance of taking the next two. Without our best performance (pitching & D) this is an ARK sweep.

War Eagle !

I'm very disappointed in both pitching and defense, but most particularly the pitching.

We've got  a chance to do something this year with all those big hitters, but it won't happen without at least reasonable pitching. Next year Morris, Mummey and co. will be gone. If the pitching hasn't improved by then we'll be back fighting to stay out of the cellar.

I'm very disappointed in both pitching and defense, but most particularly the pitching.

We've got  a chance to do something this year with all those big hitters, but it won't happen without at least reasonable pitching. Next year Morris, Mummey and co. will be gone. If the pitching hasn't improved by then we'll be back fighting to stay out of the cellar.

Until we get some GREAT pitching......we'll always be fighting to stay out of the cellar.

I agree.. i really wish we'd get Morris, Mummey, and Fletcher one more year...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I agree.. i really wish we'd get Morris, Mummey, and Fletcher one more year...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead

True. I don't follow baseball recruiting really.  How do we look filling those shoes?

I agree.. i really wish we'd get Morris, Mummey, and Fletcher one more year...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead

True. I don't follow baseball recruiting really.  How do we look filling those shoes?

From what i've heard, 2011 is one of the top 10 classes in the nation.  :dunno:

Archived