Bush has long-standing history of illegal hits

TexasTiger

Gee I hope you dont have a pic of me with a J-Pad in High School football uniform.... :rolleyes:

Run for President, and find out. ;):D

#$%^ NO!

:roflol:

Gee I hope you dont have a pic of me with a J-Pad in High School football uniform.... :rolleyes:

Run for President, and find out. ;):D

#$%^ NO!

:roflol:

Ah, c'mon. I know you probably turned down a senate run in Illinois before they tapped Keyes, but this is the Presidency we're talking about! ;)

I looked at the picture and could not conclude that the young man was throwing a punch. A still photo of athletic action is not very reliable in determining what is actually happening. If those who hate GWB are resorting to these kinds of "damaging" photos to discredit him, I think they will find the american people unimpressed.

I looked at the picture and could not conclude that the young man was throwing a punch. A still photo of athletic action is not very reliable in determining what is actually happening. If those who hate GWB are resorting to these kinds of "damaging" photos to discredit him, I think they will find the american people unimpressed.

You may be the first person in the country to take it seriously. I think he's safe on this one.

Archived