The Lebron James scandal....

Oh, wow!  I saw something on this the other day and thought nothing of it.  'Just thought it was a bad joke.  That's some crazy stuff!

You aint kidding. It'd be kind of hard to play with a guy who was hooking up with your mom. I could see where that would be a distraction...to say the least.

You wanna believe its false but the way LJ's play changed and the chemistry of the team as a whole changed you kinda believe something is there. I hit the floor when I read it though. It definitely has the WOW factor!

I believe this one is true.  It would some what explain Lebrons  lack of focus and bad play.  Also some rumors you have to look at and say " would someone make that up".  Also if this was not true why has Lebron's mom. West or Lebron not squashed this? They have had time to. I think this is going to be very bad. Lebron will leave Cleveland. I thought so before and I can't see any reason to stay now.

I was listening to the local fox sports radio this AM and they had Doug Stewart of the two live Stews on as a guest. They talked about the scandal without actually talking about the dirty deed itself. They skirted around the issue very delicately.

One interesting thing Doug Stewart mentioned is that one of LeBron's contacts has said that if any network asks LeBron about the rumor he will cut them off. No more interviews ever.

Wow, I never heard anything about this...what a bum deal for King James...

Who really cares?  I don't understand why people get into any athlete's off the field/court business.

Archived