JUCO's anyone?

aufootball1

I was very pleased with the JUCO's we signed last Feburary. Are we eyeballing anyone yet this year?

:aufb:

Terrance Coleman, Izuea Lanier and Jamontay Pilson are the three that are high on the lists.

We have also offered BoTillman, DT, at Copiah-Lincoln in MS and Jerome Culp, DT, from a JUCO in CA.

I am pretty sure we are looking at JUCO DT Johnathon Jenkins. He is 6' 4" 340lbs. Definitely would be a great addition to the D Line. Last I checked he was the 3rd ranked JUCO in the nation.

I am pretty sure we are looking at JUCO DT Johnathon Jenkins. He is 6' 4" 340lbs. Definitely would be a great addition to the D Line. Last I checked he was the 3rd ranked JUCO in the nation.

Correct

that'd be definitely a force to be reckoned with.

wow!!! that would be a great addition!!!  :bananadance::thumbsup::party::hellyeah::trampoline:

Has anyone seen any video of Jonathan Jenkins? I haven't been able to dig up any.

Just ask and ye shall receive, growlin!

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/966420.html

If I may use the already OVERUSED description one more time... Jenkins is a BEAST!!!

Has anyone seen any video of Jonathan Jenkins? I haven't been able to dig up any.

Just ask and ye shall receive, growlin!

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/966420.html

If I may use the already OVERUSED description one more time... Jenkins is a BEAST!!!

Thanks DJ!

Would love to have Jenkins  :thumbsup:

What about Richardson. I keep hearing he wants to come back in the next class. I thought he would have to finish two years of work at a JC before he could re-sign. That's tough to do in one year. Hopefully, he can do it but I'm not too optomistic.

What about Richardson. I keep hearing he wants to come back in the next class. I thought he would have to finish two years of work at a JC before he could re-sign. That's tough to do in one year. Hopefully, he can do it but I'm not too optomistic.

He is in Juco already and plans to take classes this summer,next fall and next spring so it is possible for him to do it.

Archived