Mainpage

57, get prepared to change it again next weekend.

I told him to get ready to change it to SEC Champs! :)

Exactly!!

I appreciate it y'all, still trying to get the hang of all things Adobe, still a bit of a newb  :laugh: and AUDomination any suggestions for some good plugins/tips? And I'll be more than happy to change it for that haha and hopefully again after Omaha! I was worried I wasn't gonna get this out in time, needless to say the supper club kicked my butt pretty good the night before :partey:

I appreciate it y'all, still trying to get the hang of all things Adobe, still a bit of a newb  :laugh: and AUDomination any suggestions for some good plugins/tips? And I'll be more than happy to change it for that haha and hopefully again after Omaha! I was worried I wasn't gonna get this out in time, needless to say the supper club kicked my butt pretty good the night before :partey:

Many a good Auburn Man has been kicked by the Supper Club.  :laugh:

Great job man, you captured AU baseball very well. I thought I would add a link to a free webmaster forum that can answer any questions you have regarding the internet, a place that has really helped me if you ever need it...http://www.webmaster-talk.com/

Archived