2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

Well I have to say this about Geno, no matter where he goes he definitely keeps us all on our toes. This can be seen on how long this topic has been going. That being said I hope he chooses Orange and Blue.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember Geno went Auburn crazy on twitter after his visit to the plains. Changed his picture to him in an Auburn jersey, tweeted alot about AU, etc...Same stuff he is doing now with Bama.

Actually, I thought that was Diggs.

Remember Geno went Auburn crazy on twitter after his visit to the plains. Changed his picture to him in an Auburn jersey, tweeted alot about AU, etc...Same stuff he is doing now with Bama.

Actually, I thought that was Diggs.

Both of them did  ;D

Well we will see soon. I bet he announces around this weekend or at most within two weeks. I think he is getting to  the point he wants everyone off his back. I sure know why he wanted to commit before his senior season started.

This year's secondary class could have a Thorpe Award winner. Lolley and Chizik have done a great job evaluating talent these past 3 recruiting cycles.

Has saban had a Thorpe Award winner?

His heart is torn but his decision is made.  Wish I had some good news fam but i don't.  Good guys don't always win. 

His heart is torn but his decision is made.  Wish I had some good news fam but i don't.  Good guys don't always win. 

So is this based on first hand knowledge or speculation from what you have heard or read?

So is this based on first hand knowledge or speculation from what you have heard or read?

And finally someone is calling AUND73 out.

mods usually get giddy when someone is supposed to be committing to us, so it might be true Geno is going to the darkside

no offense to everyone but its not the end of the world, and that "commitment" just like all of the ones we have right now, may not last til signing day, so i wouldn't be overly upset

I don't think ANYONE knows where he's going. Like has been stated, he's enjoying the process and soaking it ALL in! You can't blame him. He's an ELITE DB, and if I were in his shoes I'd do the exact same thing. He's enjoying life right now.

Anyone read any jubilee or "real" optimism from the turds?

I don't think ANYONE knows where he's going. Like has been stated, he's enjoying the process and soaking it ALL in! You can't blame him. He's an ELITE DB, and if I were in his shoes I'd do the exact same thing. He's enjoying life right now.

Anyone read any jubilee or "real" optimism from the turds?

That wouldn't tell you much. The Turds are optimistic they can sign anyone they want to.

Okay is he on the good light side or the dark side right now? :dunno::zapbama::devil:

Well if we are using star wars terms then it's this^^^^^...Sorry. I am a bit of a nerd.

Im giving everyone the day off from worrying about this kid. Go play golf have a beer and relax. The coaches have got it under control.

And finally someone is calling AUND73 out.

Yes. And I like that.  :)

Maybe Geno just wants a new suit and decided that T-town men's wear is the best place to shop.........

And he can get there in his new Charger.

I have no first hand knowledge.  I don't post what I feel or know based upon anything I read.  I post an opinion and if I am right, then I am right.  If i am wrong then I am wrong.  I donate to AE because I love this site.  I post on this site because I feel like i belong here.  If you think you are calling me out?  That is the wrong train of thought.  It is not easy what I do and it is just about stupid to apply it to recruiting 17 year old kids. BTW I still want Geno to be a tiger!

Archived