2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

Does any mod have ANY news on Geno? I havent heard from mods in forever on him. I assume we lost him  :-X

The AU coaches are still trying to get Geno and his folks in for a final visit, but not sure if he will or not. His HS team started camp this past w/e, so he may not have time. I still think we are in good shape with him, despite his recent actions... but that doesn't mean he won't pick UA. If I'm wrong, you guys feel free to tie me to a stake and throw rotten tomatoes at me.  :rolleyes:

We'll gently place you in the stocks and throw rotten vegetables, rotten eggs, excrement, etc., at you. Does that sound agreeable to you? :)

All except the "excrement" part... gotta draw the line somewhere!  :(

I just wanted to keep it as realistic as it was in the olden days. You know--keep it real. :)

When KEEPIN IT REAL GOES WRONG

Sometimes it helps to loosen that stiff collar! :)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did see our guy Zeke working on him via Twitter recently.  FWIW.  Via Twitter, Ricky Parks is working on him too.  Honestly, sounds like the kid is just weighing a tough decision.

One thing I have to admit.  If you're a DB, it's hard to argue against Bama's record of putting up great defensive stats and getting kids drafted.

I dunno.  :dunno:

One thing I have to admit.  If you're a DB, it's hard to argue against Bama's record of putting up great defensive stats and getting kids drafted.

I dunno.   :dunno:

True, but you could say the same for CGC and his defenses (that included Thorpe award winners).  I am hoping this is the year we see the return of the great Auburn defense.

I did see our guy Zeke working on him via Twitter recently.  FWIW.  Via Twitter, Ricky Parks is working on him too.  Honestly, sounds like the kid is just weighing a tough decision.

The way to recruit against Saban is to point out that every athlete on the team will be tried out at DB at some point, and if you aren't one of the top 3 corners you will never see the field. That's the negative side of a ball control team based on minimizing possessions and maximizing the time between snaps, and a coach that won't risk taking his starting players off the field.

The way to recruit against Saban is to point out that every athlete on the team will be tried out at DB at some point, and if you aren't one of the top 3 corners you will never see the field. That's the negative side of a ball control team based on minimizing possessions and maximizing the time between snaps, and a coach that won't risk taking his starting players off the field.

Now you have an argument!! We will have 60-80 snaps/game. Saban is looking for 40-60 snaps/game on Offense. If you aren't the best out of 12 you more than likely won't see the field. Saban does NOT play a risk/reward game. He's WHOLE system is about contort, and not just his game planning, I mean his whole PROCESS!!

Welcome to AE Pichelmayer. Don't pay any attention to ellitor

Nor Golf. He's just old and senile and wants something to talk about.  :tease:

:tease:

Nor Golf. He's just old and senile and wants something to talk about.  :tease:

Question. I'll start using my question marks. I forget u old ppl write all proper and used keyboards an stuff like that

thanks golf. I'll remember that. I've been on here reading almost religiously for about 4 months now. Figured I might as well go ahead and join

There a date set yet for geno's announcement

It was not the absence of a ? that threw me off Pich. It was the absence of the word Is in front of there that did me in. lol

It was not the absence of a ? that threw me off Pich. It was the absence of the word Is in front of there that did me in. lol

Really doesn't take much to throw you off e

Why do I feel like I am the little buddy Gilligan to your old man Skipper?

Why do I feel like I am the little buddy Gilligan yo your old man Skipper?

Maybe because I'm fat and overweight.. Don't feel bad bird feels the same way

Picklemayer??? Are you related to the "Dirty Pickle" DJ Hatch?  ;D:laugh: :laugh: :-X :-X

Just Kidding!!! Welcome bro!!!

Hatch will make me pay for that one.....

Picklemayer??? Are you related to the "Dirty Pickle" DJ Hatch?  ;D:laugh: :laugh: :-X :-X

Just Kidding!!! Welcome bro!!!

Hatch will make me pay for that one.....

Say wah?!? dancing_pickle.gif

Archived