2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should i feel uncomfortable now?

Are you scared of girls? :)

Scared of girls dressed like pickles!

I hate to hijack this thread but is there anything new on Geno, like a decision date?

The only thing we hear, is this month so he can concentrate on his senior season.  According to his twitter very soon

I hate to hijack this thread but is there anything new on Geno, like a decision date?

Well jeez, buddy.  Way to break the flow of the thread.  :laugh:

My source who knows a source at NCAA told me Big Bird use to date a dancing pickle.

lets all show geno why he needs to commit to auburn on the next few pages. You know he is reading this. Geno we love you man and want you to be apart of the best family in college football. Your friends are coming here and you know you want to be apart of this years number one class and apart of the future national championship team. come on home. Its time. War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets all show geno why he needs to commit to auburn on the next few pages. You know he is reading this. Geno we love you man and want you to be apart of the best family in college football. Your friends are coming here and you know you want to be apart of this years number one class and apart of the future national championship team. come on home. Its time. War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, the dancing pickle isn't enough?

Guest Tigereagle03

What, the dancing pickle isn't enough?

I really thought it would be...

really sad, I come on here(after working all day), to see any updates on Geno and all I get is you peeps talking about a pickle.. You wanna talk about a pickle, then make a pickle thread..geeez WDE.

really sad, I come on here(after working all day), to see any updates on Geno and all I get is you peeps talking about a pickle.. You wanna talk about a pickle, then make a pickle thread..geeez WDE.

^^This^^

Can't we have a special tread just for these BS comments on a football board.

^^This^^

But then they wouldn't be BS comments, they would be valid responses to the purpose to the thread, and therefore boring :P

^^This^^

Do you want mudders or slicks?  :tease:

^^This^^

Nope. Thanks for asking though.

^^This^^

No but we could start a stuffed shirt thread for you.  :D :D

i just glanced back and skimmed the last 15 pages or so and was amazed at the number of different ways this thread has been hijacked ... between pickles, IMO, punctuation, twitter, etc... this has turned into a pretty fun thread.

Thank you all for your input and opinions!  ;) Now check this out....

BTW... Geno told me that THIS^^^ was his favorite video of all time!  ;D

Thank you all for your input and opinions!  ;) Now check this out....

BTW... Geno told me that THIS^^^ was his favorite video of all time!  ;D

Classic Hatch, classic.  :laugh:

Archived