2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

Thank you all for your input and opinions! ;) Now check this out....

BTW... Geno told me that THIS^^^ was his favorite video of all time! ;D

Not to sound racist but those pickles dance like us white guys!   :laugh:   :thumbsup:   :-\   :'(

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's announcing August 17th...old news?

JHokanson Justin Hokanson

Rivasl100 CB Geno Smith will announce his college choice August 17th at 2:45 CT at his high school. Auburn and Alabama are finalists.

I was hoping that Geno would wait until NSD to see how may twists and turns this thread would take.

War Eagle Geno!!!

to the recruiting forum  :dunno:

AUBURN FACT ... 9 out of 10 recruits come to AUBURN because their led them here!

? I feel like like there was a word left out here.

I'll take " HEART " for $500 Alex. :we:

Just saw where Geno said this

"There are probably more Auburn guys on me than Alabama guys," Smith said. "Guys like Joshua Holsey, Zeke Pike, JaQuay Williams, Cassanova McKinzy, Ricky Parks, a bunch of guys. With Alabama, guys like Kenyan Drake, Justin Taylor, but there's a lot more Auburn guys.

"It's tough, I'm good friends with the commits I talk to at Alabama, and definitely the ones I talk to at Auburn. I do listen to what they have to say. Zeke gives great advice, but it will be tough deciding between the schools."

That makes me feel better about the situation. :wedance:

What the heck happened to Picklesimer? He just posted a few posts and went into hiding.   :dunno:

Boo

good to see you.

What the heck happened to Picklesimer? He just posted a few posts and went into hiding.   :dunno:

Boo

You got me, I pooped a little.

AUBURN FACT ... 9 out of 10 recruits come to AUBURN because their led them here!

? I feel like like there was a word left out here.

I'll take " HEART " for $500 Alex. :we:

Thank you WOW! still feeling the pain medication! lol

leaving out one word sure makes for great comedy.  My point was, for most it was NEVER a tough decision! 

Archived