2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

Geno is still being recruited by some the top programs, solid or not. It will probably be like that until signing day with a lot of the top prospects.

Coach Luper was just being sarcastic in his Cam Newton comment. A special talent like that only comes around about once every 25 years.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno is still being recruited by some the top programs, solid or not. It will probably be like that until signing day with a lot of the top prospects.

Coach Luper was just being sarcastic in his Cam Newton comment. A special talent like that only comes around about once every 25 years.

With the SEC hard cap of 25 things will get interesting on NSD as teams make their final picks to round out there classes.

With the SEC hard cap of 25 things will get interesting on NSD as teams make their final picks to round out there classes.

yes, it will indeed be quite interesting!!

• 1 month later...

When we get our next DC we need to recruit this guy hard and steal him from the turds!

No way he flips. He is having too much fun laughing at Auburn's expense recently.

When we get our next DC we need to recruit this guy hard and steal him from the turds!

Eh, not happening.  He is the Zeke Pike of Alabama's class.  He is recruiting like crazy for them on twitter.

Eh, not happening.  He is the Zeke Pike of Alabama's class.  He is recruiting like crazy for them on twitter.

And, from what I hear, he's trashing AU every chance he gets too.  >:(

And, from what I hear, he's trashing AU every chance he gets too.   >:(

Probably given those marching orders on day of commit.

That's fine. What comes around goes around. Lets see how much trash talking he does when his future school is being investigated by the NC Double A.

Or when he's getting mossed on by Ja'Quay Williams for the win  :tdau:

• 1 month later...

Lots of chatter that Geno may flip to the Dawgs tomorrow.  He's moved his announcement to 3:00.

Crazy, I know, considering how he has recruited for Bama, but there is a lot of talk about this happening so......plus the fact he has scheduled an "announcement" and pushed it late in the day has fueled the fire somewhat.

Lots of chatter that Geno may flip to the Dawgs tomorrow.  He's moved his announcement to 3:00.

Crazy, I know, considering how he has recruited for Bama, but there is a lot of talk about this happening so......plus the fact he has scheduled an "announcement" and pushed it late in the day has fueled the fire somewhat.

Why make an announcement if already committed?  :dunno:

Why make an announcement if already committed?   :dunno:

More attention. 

MODS, please move this to the college football board. Or to the flushed turds. I don't care where you put it. Just not on the Auburn Recruiting baord. TIA

I agree with this ^^^.

After his comments about AU the other day he needs to be moved elsewhere.

MODS, please move this to the college football board. Or to the flushed turds. I don't care where you put it. Just not on the Auburn Recruiting baord. TIA

I agree with this ^^^.

After his comments about AU the other day he needs to be moved elsewhere.

What all did he say?

Archived