2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

Based on interviews, I think this kid is still torn and has no idea which school he wants to choose.

He may not decide until seconds before he announces.

Being said, his decision for the next 4 years of his life is gonna be a toss up right before he decides on this day.  I respectfully disagree.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on interviews, I think this kid is still torn and has no idea which school he wants to choose.

Being said, his decision for the next 4 years of his life is gonna be a toss up right before he decides on this day.  I respectfully disagree.

You'd be surprised how often it happens.

Quentin Groves didn't decide until his drive from his house to where he was deciding.

Quentin Groves didn't decide until his drive from his house to where he was deciding.

Also CK, even though that ended up changing. He said he didnt know until the words came out of his mouth.

I dont know how you could set a decision date before you have actually made your decision. It doesnt make sense to me.

In this case hope Geno commits to the University of ..... Auburn  :)

Emmett Smith "claimed" he didn't decide UF until he was at the podium. Now I don't believe him because I had an Uncle that worked for Gulf Power in Pensacola at the time and he said Emmett's Mom got a cushy job with them right after he signed with UF, but who knows if that is why he made the decision he did.

Emmett Smith "claimed" he didn't decide UF until he was at the podium. Now I don't believe him because I had an Uncle that worked for Gulf Power in Pensacola at the time and he said Emmett's Mom got a cushy job with them right after he signed with UF, but who knows if that is why he made the decision he did.

It's the chicken or the egg argument....

Did he choose UF because his mom got a job in return, or did his mom get a job because her son was committed to UF?

Don't always believe what you read.  Joshua is as talented and should be considered the best CB in the country! 

thats right hosley is just as good and really impressed me and others at the camps this year.

Holsey and Smith are friends. My hope is that they decide to play together at AU. You are right Holsey has had terrific camps this summer. I do not think the recruiting gurus have totally caught up with all his accomplishments. I think he is as good as it gets this year for corners.

On the other land, Geno did not participate in that many camps this summer.

Bottom line though......I would love for these 2 guys to get the chance to play together. Imagine them being from Georgia and shutting down the UGA passing game to help AU paste GA multiple times while they are at AU.. That will be nice.

Geno, if you go to Tuscaloser, you'll regret it the rest of your life!

/\ /\ THIS!!!/\ /\ Geno, you will never be a 'jack' linebacker...  ;)

I agree just ask Corey Grant and all the other former Bama players playing at USA and UNA now.

isnt hes mom a big bammer? he tweeted an hour ago..  "Parents are insane about college. Maybe Id like to decide where I want to go?" 

hmmmm... here we go again

isnt hes mom a big bammer? he tweeted an hour ago..  "Parents are insane about college. Maybe Id like to decide where I want to go?" 

hmmmm... here we go again

That does sound unpleasantly familiar

He didnt tweet that. He was responding to someone else's tweet.  Dont read too much into things people. We still got a shot!  :believe::we:

It is hard to tell how many scholarships bama have to offer this year. On sportscall yesterday, they were talking about bama being over the 85 limit by one or two right now. Jordan Jenkins doesn't have a written offer from bama even though he lists them in his top 2. One of Jenkins written offers is from Auburn. Written offers for seniors were allowed starting last week. With bama being over the limit and a small senior class, i believe it increases Auburn's chances for Geno, Alexander, Cyrus Jones, Jenkins, and others.

Archived