WarEagleNumberOne

AUDomination

Good job Dom!!!  That's teamwork.  I locked it and moved it and you flushed him.  He was registered for 16 minutes and banned 11 minutes after his first post.    :thumbsup:

Its pathetic how fast they give themselves up. Guess thats what makes them turds! That and the smell

Good job Dom!!!  That's teamwork.  I locked it and moved it and you flushed him.  He was registered for 16 minutes and banned 11 minutes after his first post.    :thumbsup:

LOL!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!!!..Thats gotta be a record!!!  nite nite Turd.........  :zapbama::beatmullet:

Its pathetic how fast they give themselves up. Guess thats what makes them turds! That and the smell

Some float just below the surface...but eventually they all SURFACE and they all SMELL!!!  Way to go Mods...the handle on that flusher is getting a workout!  Stay vigilant!!!  :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO.......That has to be some kind of record. Thanks MODS for keeping this the best team site, of any, on the web. A HUGE War Eagle to all of you!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Damn, I missed it. I love it when I get to witness a turd get flushed from the site. It's been about 2 years since I got to see one get flushed.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the date on the original post this one was 2 years ago too  :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Archived