Basketball recruit question

I read some rumblings on the bunker that some fans noticed a recruit sitting with Coach Barbee at the baseball game the other day. Does anyone here have any idea who it was? I know we've all been distracted here lately with the tournament and the footballs rankings coming out but i'm sure one of our trusty mods and/or posters can find out.  :thumbsup:

Some other poster asked if Arnett Moultrie was sitting with Coach Barbee at the game. That must be who they are referring to. He is a 6'11" 225lb forward from Memphis who I have heard might want to request a transfer. He just completed his sophomore year of eligibility. Haven't seen him play, but people are saying he is a very solid player.

Some other poster asked if Arnett Moultrie was sitting with Coach Barbee at the game.  That must be who they are referring to.  He is a 6'11" 225lb forward from Memphis who I have heard might want to request a transfer.  He just completed his sophomore year of eligibility.  Haven't seen him play, but people are saying he is a very solid player.

UTEP

Some other poster asked if Arnett Moultrie was sitting with Coach Barbee at the game.  That must be who they are referring to.  He is a 6'11" 225lb forward from Memphis who I have heard might want to request a transfer.  He just completed his sophomore year of eligibility.  Haven't seen him play, but people are saying he is a very solid player.

UTEP

Sorry thought you meant University of Memphis but he is from memphis  :beatmullet:

he'd be awesome to have. We have not had a 6-11 center in a long time or ever!

We have had several, even in the last few years. Most never panned out or left the team early without contributing at all. 'Dou was the last good true center we have had imo.

We have had several, even in the last few years. Most never panned out or left the team early without contributing at all. 'Dou was the last good true center we have had imo.

Moultrie signed with Miss. State I believe.

Archived