FYI...

There's a very good chance that we'll be hearing some great news on Varez Ward sometime in the coming month.  Let's keep our fingers crossed as I happen to know that Coach Barbee sees Ward as a very important piece of the puzzle.   

Without having had a team on the court yet, the way Coach Barbee is preparing, holds nothing but good things for our future. I'm so glad JJ went after him and I'm glad he's here.

There's a very good chance that we'll be hearing some great news on Varez Ward sometime in the coming month.  Let's keep our fingers crossed as I happen to know that Coach Barbee sees Ward as a very important piece of the puzzle.   

Sounds great; but whose going to leave to make room. Things keep falling into place don`t they.

I'm interested to see how things are going to pan out. I would be very pleased to have Varez Ward tranfer here but I hope it's not because were losing SKjr or LC to academic issues. For some reason, I have a terrible feeling SKjr might not make it. I hope I'm wrong because he is a baller.

Coach Barbee sounds very confident LC will be here but he hasn't said one word about Shawn Kemp Jr. That kinda makes me wonder if he will make it or not.

Fwiw, I hear they aren't very confident on Kemp but feel preety good about Cothron.  They believe that Cothron and Ward are by far the most important pieces to the puzzle, though, from all I'm hearing.

Sounds great; but whose going to leave to make room. Things keep falling into place don`t they.

Things do keep falling into place. He seems to have had a plan for everything that has developed from a player or recruit perspective so far. Seems like nothing slides by him so far. Nice.

whoa, when did this Ward thing start? I recall we were recruiting for his transfer but disappeared...

It has been going on for several months now. We haven't backed off of him. Barbee and company are just waiting to see how the numbers game plays out.

whoa, when did this Ward thing start? I recall we were recruiting for his transfer but disappeared...

It has been going on for several months now. We haven't backed off of him. Barbee and company are just waiting to see how the numbers game plays out.

Thanks for clearing this up. You da bomb!

Well, as you probably know, when we first started hearing his name there was a lot of optimism.  A little while later things started looking grim.  Something has happened over the last few months or so, though, to yet again boost our chances with this kid.

Well, as you probably know, when we first started hearing his name there was a lot of optimism.  A little while later things started looking grim.  Something has happened over the last few months or so, though, to yet again boost our chances with this kid.

Has he been released or granted any waiver? Just curious. I may be wrong but I don`t think we can have any contact unless he is released.

Real good news. Auburn can certainly use another gaurd. Just curious but is he eligible to play this year or will he have to sit?

No contact allowed until he's been released. Also, unless he gets a medical hardship waiver because of a family member's illness he'll have to sit a year. If I'm wrong about these things I'll be very surprised.

Real good news. Auburn can certainly use another gaurd. Just curious but is he eligible to play this year or will he have to sit?

No contact allowed until he's been released. Also, unless he gets a medical hardship waiver because of a family member's illness he'll have to sit a year. If I'm wrong about these things I'll be very surprised.

Sounds correct to me. Sounds better than it did for awhile but still a lot of ifs.

Archived