Lebron and Company?

guerra aguila

Here's some hypotheticals...

If Wade, LeBron, and Bosh go to Miami, are they the favorites in the East? The whole league?

PG- Mario Chalmers

SG- Dwyane Wade

SF- LeBron James

PF- Michael Beasley

C- Chris Bosh

This cant happen.  To sign wade, lebron, and bosh they will have to trade beasley to stay under the cap

Here's some hypotheticals...

If Wade, LeBron, and Bosh go to Miami, are they the favorites in the East? The whole league?

PG- Mario Chalmers

SG- Dwyane Wade

SF- LeBron James

PF- Michael Beasley

C- Chris Bosh

If LeBron and Bosh go to Chicago, are they the favorites in the East? The whole league?

PG- Derrick Rose

SG- Luol Deng

SF- LeBron James

PF- Chris Bosh

C- Joakim Noah

Lakers still the favorites if you ask me. Their overall team/bench is what is working for them right now... Starting 5 would be sick for Miami or Chicago... but they need depth.

Keep in mind, that the lakers return intact next year... they are the only team thats not dealing with a lot of off-season issues.

Im a Laker fan, so my points may not be taken seriously, and that is ok.

Until somebody knocks off LA... and with the team they have returning... I think  they are still the best overall 10 player/depth  team in the league.

They just won a title without a HEALTHY Andrew Bynum.

Im simply defending them a little... they beat a good Boston Team in the finals this year... yes Perkins did not play the final 3 games... but Bynum had little or no impact whatsoever.

anyway, im just simply saying that a Starting Five cannont win a championship... the bench plays a big part... maybe not in every game... but eventually.

IMO, the lakers have a young and energetic bench with Farmar, Odom (when Bynums hurt), Brown, vudajuic and even Josh Powell (doesnt play much, but always seems to make some plays)

what do I know.

Keep in mind, that the lakers return intact next year... they are the only team thats not dealing with a lot of off-season issues.

Until somebody knocks off LA... and with the team they have returning... I think  they are still the best overall 10 player/depth  team in the league.

Im simply defending them a little... they beat a good Boston Team in the finals this year... yes Perkins did not play the final 3 games... but Bynum had little or no impact whatsoever.

anyway, im just simply saying that a Starting Five cannont win a championship... the bench plays a big part... maybe not in every game... but eventually.

IMO, the lakers have a young and energetic bench with Farmar, Odom (when Bynums hurt), Brown, vudajuic and even Josh Powell (doesnt play much, but always seems to make some plays)

what do I know.

take Farmar off...Lakers dropped him

what do I know.

I completely agree. Theyre the most complete team, and as long as they stay intact, i dont see anything changing

what do I know.

take Farmar off...Lakers dropped him

argh... I liked him... but maybe they have something else in mind.

Though its highly unlikely, if I was Lebron the free agent that I would want most on my list is Dirk Norwitzki. The more shooters Lebron has next to him the better he will be. Lebron can create like noone else in the league. All the man needs is space. Having a big man with Dirk's range would be huge, IMO. Dirk would give Lebron floor space (you certainly can't leave Dirk at the 3pt line alone) and a big man who can create on his own when needed. If Cleveland had any sense, they would have cut people like everyone else and try to make this happen. All they would need to win a championship is another SG who is solid from the outside, IMO.

Though its highly unlikely, if I was Lebron the free agent that I would want most on my list is Dirk Norwitzki. The more shooters Lebron has next to him the better he will be. Lebron can create like noone else in the league. All the man needs is space. Having a big man with Dirk's range would be huge, IMO. Dirk would give Lebron floor space (you certainly can't leave Dirk at the 3pt line alone) and a big man who can create on his own when needed. If Cleveland had any sense, they would have cut people like everyone else and try to make this happen. All they would need to win a championship is another SG who is solid from the outside, IMO.

Kobe Bryant  IMO creates the best shot in the league. Lebron is strong enough to create some crazy shots... but Bryant does it masterfully.

Dirk is a stud, and I do agree that Cleveland needs to make a few changes.

they got Mo Williams to give Lebron help but it didn't work out

fraid your right my friend. It helped some... but definitely not the answer they are looking for.

what do I know.

You forgot one on that list!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIhmV9h_R1o

• 4 months later...

Archived