Lebron and Company?

guerra aguila

Guys, what in the world is going to happen in the NBA?

are James, Wade, and Bosh going to play together?

what do yall see happening.

It should be very interesting.

Okay this is what I believe is going to happen. *Its changed since I commented on ST's status on facebook*

LeBron- Too much hometown love. Who lives in Cleveland during the offseason when you could live elsewhere? LeBron does. The Akron Hammer will stay in CLEVELAND

Wade- He already said he loves Miami and Miami clearly loves him back. Heck its now Miami Wade County until July 14th. Flash will remain in MIAMI

Bosh- Bosh is hard to read. Obviously now he's visiting with any and every team that is interested in him. I could see him playing with LeBron if he were to go to New York but I don't see it happening. I see Bosh landing in MIAMI with D-Wade.

Dirk- He's a lock to return to DALLAS because Mark Cuban can't do without his man crush on Nowitzki. He's been loyal to the Mavericks and I see him racking up on cash before the collective bargaining agreement begins.

Joe Johnson- Clearly he wont land back in Atlanta. I'm gonna have to say NEW YORK will be the place Joe Johnson calls home next year. The Knicks will be scrambling to make a deal with someone after LeBron turns them down and Joe will be the first guy they call.

Amar'e Stoudamire- Honestly I'm lost on where Stoudamire will end up. My gut feeling is with NEW YORK and Joe Johnson but I could see him anywhere from Chicago or back to Phoenix.

Paul Pierce- This is the easy one to pick because Paul has a never ending love for his Celtics and the city of Boston. Doc is coming back and I believe Pierce just wanted to rack up on cash like Dirk. Easy pick, BOSTON.

I would love LeBron, Bosh, and Wade to play together in Miami...but i dont think it's happening. There's so many possiblities of where they end up that it's basically just guessing, so i'll make some guesses.

LeBron: Chicago

Bosh: Chicago

Wade: Miami

Johnson: Atlanta

Stoudemire: Miami

Nowitzki: Dallas

Boozer: New York

Pierce: Boston

Jefferson: New York

:dunno:

Okay this is what I believe is going to happen. *Its changed since I commented on ST's status on facebook*

LeBron- Too much hometown love. Who lives in Cleveland during the offseason when you could live elsewhere? LeBron does. The Akron Hammer will stay in CLEVELAND

Wade- He already said he loves Miami and Miami clearly loves him back. Heck its now Miami Wade County until July 14th. Flash will remain in MIAMI

Bosh- Bosh is hard to read. Obviously now he's visiting with any and every team that is interested in him. I could see him playing with LeBron if he were to go to New York but I don't see it happening. I see Bosh landing in MIAMI with D-Wade.

Dirk- He's a lock to return to DALLAS because Mark Cuban can't do without his man crush on Nowitzki. He's been loyal to the Mavericks and I see him racking up on cash before the collective bargaining agreement begins.

Joe Johnson- Clearly he wont land back in Atlanta. I'm gonna have to say NEW YORK will be the place Joe Johnson calls home next year. The Knicks will be scrambling to make a deal with someone after LeBron turns them down and Joe will be the first guy they call.

Amar'e Stoudamire- Honestly I'm lost on where Stoudamire will end up. My gut feeling is with NEW YORK and Joe Johnson but I could see him anywhere from Chicago or back to Phoenix.

Paul Pierce- This is the easy one to pick because Paul has a never ending love for his Celtics and the city of Boston. Doc is coming back and I believe Pierce just wanted to rack up on cash like Dirk. Easy pick, BOSTON.

I think it's either Chicago or Cleveland for LeBron, and idk im just feelin Chicago. I think Bosh will go with LeBron wherever he goes. Wade is staying in Miami, and they'll get another big time player. If they miss out on Bosh, Stoudemire is the next best option, seems like a good fit. Like you said, Dirk and Pierce arent going anywhere. ESPN is reporting Johnson and the Hawks are likely to stay together, so he'll stay in the ATL

Lebron and Bosh will be on the same team, you can count on that

And you can count on them being in Chicago

Right now it sounds like a safe bet, yes

Here's some hypotheticals...

If Wade, LeBron, and Bosh go to Miami, are they the favorites in the East? The whole league?

PG- Mario Chalmers

SG- Dwyane Wade

SF- LeBron James

PF- Michael Beasley

C- Chris Bosh

If LeBron and Bosh go to Chicago, are they the favorites in the East? The whole league?

PG- Derrick Rose

SG- Luol Deng

SF- LeBron James

PF- Chris Bosh

C- Joakim Noah

Guys, what in the world is going to happen in the NBA?

are James, Wade, and Bosh going to play together?

what do yall see happening.

It should be very interesting.

I nominate for this thread's name to be changed to Free Agency...makes the free agents more general

I think it doesn't matter where Lebron goes , LA is still the favorites overall with Coach Jackson and Kobe returning.  However Lebron's team will be the favorite in the east yes

Nah if Lebron gets on any team lwith a high profile player they should be the overall favorite. Kobe has so much talent around him and still struggles alittlebit Lebron carried the Cavs hes a team maker. If him and bosh go to the Knicks plus Tmac they would be a conteder, if he goes to the bulls the same thing. If they both go to the Heat then they should just hand them the trophy every year.

Here's some hypotheticals...

If Wade, LeBron, and Bosh go to Miami, are they the favorites in the East? The whole league?

PG- Mario Chalmers

SG- Dwyane Wade

SF- LeBron James

PF- Michael Beasley

C- Chris Bosh

If the Heat sign Wade, LeBron, and Bosh then they have to get rid of Michael Beasley in order to make cap room. At this point, they can only sign 2 players to make contracts but getting rid of Beasley's $5 mil. that he's due to make next year would open up the room for three. That would give them 4 players making up all of their salary. Then they would have to go out and sign bench players at minimum salary levels. Nobody would wanna sign for minimum salary that is up to their standards. So basically, Bosh, LeBron, and Wade to Miami is nonsense.

West... I have to agree with almost everything you said.

I still see Lebron staying in Cleveland. Something tells me he will.

I do agree that Dirk will stay in Dallas.

Pierce will be a celtic... Amare is a tough one... but I dont really know what he will do.

Now, as for the Kobe vs Lebron deal... Im going to be level headed and say that Lebron is a much better athlete on the floor... but I still dont believe that he is "Better" than Kobe.

Sure Kobe has more help around him... but thats not Kobes fault. He plays for a great team.

Now we can argue all day till we are blue in the face about supporting cast... but if Lebron has no help... then somebody please explain to me why they led the league in victories?

It baffles me that the (Lebron) supporting cast dissappears in the playoffs.

West... I have to agree with almost everything you said.

I still see Lebron staying in Cleveland. Something tells me he will.

I do agree that Dirk will stay in Dallas.

Pierce will be a celtic... Amare is a tough one... but I dont really know what he will do.

Now, as for the Kobe vs Lebron deal... Im going to be level headed and say that Lebron is a much better athlete on the floor... but I still dont believe that he is "Better" than Kobe.

Sure Kobe has more help around him... but thats not Kobes fault. He plays for a great team.

Now we can argue all day till we are blue in the face about supporting cast... but if Lebron has no help... then somebody please explain to me why they led the league in victories?

It baffles me that the (Lebron) supporting cast dissappears in the playoffs.

LeBron doesnt have "no" help, but he has very little help. They lead the league in victories because of LeBron, plain and simple. If LeBron leaves, look at their lineup

PG- Mo Williams (inconsistent)

SG- Anthony Parker

SF- Jamario Moon

PF- Antwan Jameson (way past prime)

C- Shaq (way past prime)

That lineup doesnt scare me. That probably isnt even a playoff team considering Chicago was the 8 seed last year

AUMM

I do agree that Lebron is the life of that team... but it just seems like they are more dangerous in the regular season... and when they playoffs get heated... the supporting cast withers away.

I think that is the reason Lebron James needs to leave (which I dont think he will).

Imagine late in the game if he had a PG like Steve Nash on his team... in the final seconds of the game... Lebron could actually play is natural position and not have to bring the ball down the floor. Nash is perfectly capable hitting game winning shots, and he gave the Lakers fits at times.

Anyway, Im ranting here... but I just think that Lebron is obviously going to need a better cast around him if hes ever going to win a Championship.

Im sure you remember the 06 Lakers I believe that had a 3-1 lead on the Suns and ended up losing the series.

even then, Kobe didnt have a great cast, but he was good enough to make them competitive.

I see the same results with Lebron... they will always be a good team with him... in order for them to be a GREAT team... he will need some help.

Jordan needed help

Duncan needed help

Bryant needed help.

Its just the facts if you ask me. Bball is a team game... we all know that.

GA, if LeBron stays in Cleveland, im happy for him because that city truely cares about him and he cares about the city. I want him to bring them a championship.

But i also feel bad for him because during his 7 years there, the organization has failed to bring him any sort of supporting cast. Did they really think Mo Williams (who id never heard of before he went to CLE) would be his great sidekick? Did they really think Shaq (who has been past his prime since 06) would be a dominant force again like he was in MIA and LA? When they had to get another piece during the trading period, did they really think Antwan Jameson would be a difference maker in the playoffs?

While he has begged for another big time player, they just cant get one for him. Hopefully he'll get one, because he deserves it

All I know is Joe Johnson is not worth $119 million.

possibly the worst deal ever made.

It reminds me of that $109 million Jalen Rose got from the Pacers some years back. Way over paid.

All I know is Joe Johnson is not worth $119 million.

possibly the worst deal ever made.

It reminds me of that $109 million Jalen Rose got from the Pacers some years back. Way over paid.

Yup, and the Pacers are still reeling from that

Archived