Fan at Rangers game fall 30ft reaching for foul ball

AUAeroEngineer

At the Rangers Indians game in Texas, a fan, while trying to reach a foul ball, fell off the 2nd story deck and fell about 30 ft. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital. So far all signs seem good. All of his extremities were responsive and he was responding to paramedics. Please pray for this man.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100706&content_id=12003558&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

man thats rough.  couldn't find a video of the actual fall.  30 ft onto hard seats and concrete is pretty substantial.

Yeah they didn't get a video of it but I saw the view from towards home and you can see the ump and batter look away in horror. I'm gonna try to find an update on him here. hold on

The only thing I've been able to find is that he is still in the hospital as of this morning. Nolan Ryan, the GM of the Rangers, said it could have been a lot worse. Hopefully he'll make a full recovery

man thats rough.  couldn't find a video of the actual fall.  30 ft onto hard seats and concrete is pretty substantial.

Fortunately for that guy he actually landed on four people who all suffered minor injuries.  If not for that it would have almost certainly been fatal.

As for the video of the fall, they are saying that there is no footage but I guarantee one of the cameras was on him when it happened.  Since the footage didn't go over the air they will not release the tape.

Gotcha.  I'm with you, you can't make me believe that isn't on tape somewhere.  In a sick, twisted kinda way, I want to see it!!

Archived