So WHERE is LeBron Going!!

aurules16

Isn't T mac on the knicks? If James, Stoudemire, Mcgrady, and Lee are all on there i would watch out for them. Also the knicks are suppose to pickup chris paul or melo after next year. That would be the only reason James would go there

No not chris paul. He signed a contract with the hornets this year. You my friend are thinking of Tony Parker

I think the big surprise tonight is that it's not going to be the Heat.  Hopefully, the Bulls, but I think it's going to be the Knicks, and that's how I voted in the poll above.  My preference, in order:

1.  Bulls

2. Cavs

3.  Knicks

4.  Heat

CLOSE!!  Stay out of Tunica :D

I think the big surprise tonight is that it's not going to be the Heat.  Hopefully, the Bulls, but I think it's going to be the Knicks, and that's how I voted in the poll above.  My preference, in order:

1.  Bulls

2. Cavs

3.  Knicks

4.  Heat

CLOSE!!  Stay out of Tunica :D

LOL.  Thank goodness I didn't put any money on that.  I was just hoping so much that the Miami stuff was all a smokescreen.  Oh well.  So I can save a little face, please notice that I didn't say I thought the Heat were his last choice, it was my least favorite choice!  But I did think there was going to be shock and awe and it wasn't going to be Miami.  Oh well, good luck to him. 

At this point in the Free Agency, I am going to make an educated guess and say he ends up in Miami.  Don't ask me why...I just have this strong feeling that is where he ends up.

;D

Archived