So WHERE is LeBron Going!!

aurules16

after seeing where his "decision" is being taped, Grinich, Connecticut(spellin may be incorrect). this is where most of the Knicks live and where they practice. i am leanin towards NY.

after seeing where his "decision" is being taped, Grinich, Connecticut(spellin may be incorrect). this is where most of the Knicks live and where they practice. i am leanin towards NY.

I think thats where ESPN is located?  But he is all Chicago

He's doing it at a Boys and Girls Club there, doesnt have to do with ESPN's location I dont think.

But Barney, if he were to stay with the Cavs, he wouldnt be doing a one hour special. He would've announced earlier this week when he was in Akron. He wont make a huge deal to just say he's not going anywhere

He's doing it at a Boys and Girls Club there, doesnt have to do with ESPN's location I dont think.

But Barney, if he were to stay with the Cavs, he wouldnt be doing a one hour special. He would've announced earlier this week when he was in Akron. He wont make a huge deal to just say he's not going anywhere

Thats what he's about...he loves the spot light. You're probably right though, he's going to the bulls... :banghead:

espn is in bristol about 100 miles away. 

there are boys and girls clubs everywhere! why that one?

there are boys and girls clubs everywhere! why that one?

Probably because it is close to ESPN, and it is probably easy for them to get permission to do a story there. Other boys and girl clubs probably have no tv stories with out permission from the big dogs.  This is just a guess.

I want him to join the Heat

Well Jared Dudley, player on the Suns, just said he has sources that get information directly from the Knicks organization, and his sources said LeBron informed the Knicks that he will be going to New York. TIFWIW

Id say right now 50% chance for Bulls, 50% chance for Knicks

All i know is that it would be stupid (business wise) for him to return to Cleveland. He should go to Miami to win championships. Swallow your pride and get the rings

All i know is that it would be stupid (business wise) for him to return to Cleveland. He should go to Miami to win championships. Swallow your pride and get the rings

I think he has a better shot at winning a championship in Chicago. In Miami, it'll be LeBron, Wade, Bosh, their 3 rookies, and washed up veterans. That's not enough depth to win a championship. In Chicago, they already have a playoff team with great depth, all they were missing was a star wing player. They would add the 2 time MVP, along with an All-Star in Boozer, without losing any key pieces. That is his best shot for rings

Guest Autiger88

I'll say right now I think he is going to stay with the Cavs but I'm also thinking if not the cavs he goes to the bulls!

Adande is reporting that Chicago didn't make a good impression on LeBron so not Chicago. I'd say Cleveland. Thats his home. But if not Cleveland, then Miami...

being a Knicks fan, i really hope its New York though!!!

I think its gonna be the knicks which is an alright move. I think he has a better chance of winning championships with the heat and bulls though. But I could care less cause Phil is coming back and the Lakers are going for the 3 PEAT!!

I'd love to see him go to the bulls.  Been a bulls fan due to the Jordan/Pippen/Kukoc/Longley/Rodman era....

alas, I think it will be the heat.  If they can find a true big man (shaq??) to play center and let Bosh run the 4 hole, they will be DOMINANT!

I think the big surprise tonight is that it's not going to be the Heat.  Hopefully, the Bulls, but I think it's going to be the Knicks, and that's how I voted in the poll above.  My preference, in order:

1.  Bulls

2. Cavs

3.  Knicks

4.  Heat

Isn't T mac on the knicks? If James, Stoudemire, Mcgrady, and Lee are all on there i would watch out for them. Also the knicks are suppose to pickup chris paul or melo after next year. That would be the only reason James would go there

Archived