Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan Bell will announce his descsion Monday. He is officially visiting Auburn this weekend

247 has Oregon the favorite going into the visit. What do you think our chances are AUBB?

Jordan Bell will announce his descsion Monday. He is officially visiting Auburn this weekend

That isn't a good sign that he already knows when he will commit before visiting us.

That isn't a good sign that he already knows when he will commit before visiting us.

Not necessarily. He has known all along that he is an early period signee which I believe is next week.

Not that I'm complaining, but how are we in on Bell? A bit out of our recruiting area I would think. Good offer list for a 3 star (which shows you how much stars mean)

Not that I'm complaining, but how are we in on Bell? A bit out of our recruiting area I would think. Good offer list for a 3 star (which shows you how much stars mean)

Tony Barbee is a coach that will recruit nationally, so is coach Miller. And he is a 4 star on mostest websites.

Jordan Bell will announce Tuesday. Says Oregon and Auburn are both even now.

I think you have to give Oregon the edge as of right now. AU sure is a long way away from CA.

Archived