Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

I have looked at a lot of film on 2012 prospects and this kid, Quon Alexander looks really great on film. He fly's around the field and makes plays. I think he should be one of AU's highest priorities this year. He reminds me of a LB we had years ago named Freddy Smith. I think Alexander may have better size though. Quan seems like a potential game changer.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably highest ranked kid instate.  Any news on his interest.

He is a bama lean, but he is well aware of the linebacker depth at bama and AU has a good relationship with him, so we'll see how it plays out. 

If AU had a really good depth chart at my position, I may not go play for AU, but that certainly doesnt mean I would ever go to Bama. I don't think he signs with either of us if he truly has a problem playing for AU. Just thinking from the mind of a fan there.

After the fiasco with Brent Calloway a couple of weeks ago, has anyone checked to see where his PARENTS want him to go?  Someone confirm that Peaches has not adopted any more 5* recruits!

would take it is a good sign bammerivals listed him at 7 in the preseason rankings.  Kid is clearly best player in state.

Auburn's Rivals site had him at #6 in the state. I'm not sure what both these sites are looking at honestly

I talked to him about going to bama and he said they have to many LB's. In the 2012 class they already have Reggie Ragland and a kid from Thomasville who both play LB. Ive seen the kid 7 or 8 times before and each time he is decked out from hat to key chain with Bammer stuff...who knows our staff can work wonders.

I know it's different for recruited athletes, but I grew up a Bama fan and chose to go to Auburn without hesitation.  I would go so far as to say my feelings about college football had no bearing on my school decision.  I just went with what I was comfortable with.

I'm a Oxford high graduate from many years ago.My niece is a junior there and is very, very good friends with Kwon.According to her he wears ua stuff one day and AU stuff the next.She says he has spent a lot of time in Auburn and has really taken a likeing to Auburn, the coaches, players.Most people around here  believes when its said and done he ends up at AU. From what I've been told his dad is ua and MOM is AU.Also besides him Flint, and Tre, The Big O has a couple young runningbacks we'll be hearing about .

I work with an Oxford Board member and she said that Nick Saban had made a recent surprise visit to Oxford to speak with Kwon. She was absolutely giddy because her blood runs crimson and white. I asked her what she thought and she said that it was pretty much a done deal that he would play for UAT. TIFWIW

I am sorry but nothing is a done deal nearly a year aay from signing day.  I sure am glad our coaches don't think like that.  We will go after him hard, and we have someone on the inside with him in Flint.

I am sorry but nothing is a done deal nearly a year aay from signing day.  I sure am glad our coaches don't think like that.  We will go after him hard, and e have someone on the inside with him in Flint.

Yep, one visit by our whole coaching staff could change everything.  Callaway was no done deal either like everyone thought.  I wonder if lil nick put Kwon to sleep too like he did JC because he wouldn't shut up  ;D.  Hopefully, KA wasn't impressed either.  :we:

I work with an Oxford Board member and she said that Nick Saban had made a recent surprise visit to Oxford to speak with Kwon. She was absolutely giddy because her blood runs crimson and white. I asked her what she thought and she said that it was pretty much a done deal that he would play for UAT. TIFWIW

Since he is a junior, isn't that a recruiting violation?

That is a vialation I believe unless he "accidentally just bumped into Kwon."

I know FOR A FACT, via Social Networking, that Lil Nicky was in the O a few weeks ago.

Made a brief appearance at the school. That's all I got though.

We all know he talked to him. If they're going to break rules like that, we need to either go to the schools are ourselves or come after them for cheating. It's obvious what he's doing. I'm sure Kwon is invited to Big Cat, and just because little butthole comes out somewhere doesn't mean he's going to get them. I'll take the word of the cousin that he likes Auburn so much.

We all know he talked to him. If they're going to break rules like that, we need to either go to the schools are ourselves or come after them for cheating. It's obvious what he's doing. I'm sure Kwon is invited to Big Cat, and just because little butthole comes out somewhere doesn't mean he's going to get them. I'll take the word of the cousin that he likes Auburn so much.

Agreed. We have a shot with anybody. With Kwon already thinking about the depth chart, it seems like he's a pretty smart guy. I like our chances.

Archived