Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not getting my hopes up on this one

All the turds, and even a few Auburn fans, on Rivals Mainboard think he's a Bama lock.  That doesn't hold much weight, but........   

Kwon has been RECRUITED HEAVILY by us but the things are changing and a few open spots have shifted.  Kwon will not sign with us. No sources on this...just my gut feeling. 

I think if Kwon doesn't sign with AU he will almost certainly leave the state of Alabama. He likes Clemson and USCw. I'm sure he watched and is still watching the Brent Calloway situation. He may just follow Elston to Clemson.

I KNOW we would take him. Crazy not to.  This kid is crazy good.  I am saying it will be his choice not to be with our family.  None of the oxford trio will be with us.  What i was saying is that we are getting to a point now that we don't hope you sign with us, please, please, please.  There are only 25 spots open and if you are not ALL IN, ALL AU, we are good CAUSE there are many who are.  

I know Kwon is keeping a low profile on his recruiting, but I will be surprised if he signs with Auburn......VERY pleasantly surprised!

I think if Kwon doesn't sign with AU he will almost certainly leave the state of Alabama. He likes Clemson and USCw. I'm sure he watched and is still watching the Brent Calloway situation. He may just follow Elston to Clemson.

BCS is most likely right about leaving the state.  Kwon is a bama fan growing up.  Smart kid and understands bama has 200,000 lb on their depth chart. This is one kid you won't convince to play safety lol.  That being said it would be better for some to go out of state then to commit to us.

Now, I'm not saying I've given up on Kwon. Recruiting is one crazy thing to follow. EVERYONE saw this last year. There won't be any convincing Kwon, it will be more of showing Kwon ALOT of love! And Auburn has just the guys, and recruits to do so.

BCS is most likely right about leaving the state.  Kwon is a bama fan growing up.  Smart kid and understands bama has 200,000 lb on their depth chart. This is one kid you won't convince to play safety lol.  That being said it would be better for some to go out of state then to commit to us.

Well, I again truly hope you're wrong.

All I have heard is, He does not fit Bama LB's.

Why would they even want him.....he cannot even compete for a spot

Although, he is the bell cow that bama wants on the list....they might sign him...but he would get the walking papers in 2 years.....TIFWIW

Jodybro1234 are you saying that he's not good enough to play for bama but he's good enough to play for us?

Why would we want anyone who is not good enough to play for another SEC team to come here?

I think he meant he doesn't fit the mold of a 3-4 LB very well, but rather fits the 4-3 LB mold much better.

Although, he is the bell cow that bama wants on the list....they might sign him...but he would get the walking papers in 2 years.....TIFWIW

Jodybro1234 are you saying that he's not good enough to play for bama but he's good enough to play for us?

Why would we want anyone who is not good enough to play for another SEC team to come here?

For the same reason we might be taking Corey Grant. He could simply not be a fit for what they do and be a great fit for what we do.

Most think that he is going ot uat. The last hotboard on Rivals has him going to uat.

We need to keep Cassanova and get Javy, call it a day. If Kwon finally sits down and looks at the depth chart and changes his mind, we will take him too. But according to the peole at rivals it is a longshot.

Sorry WT, I think he would be great for us.

But the bammers seem to think he cannot play for them. Well some of them

All signs point to Kwon going to bammer.

He knows their depth chart at LB is stacked, and probably also knows he's a better fit as a 4-3 OLB than outside in a 3-4. So, spanky is recruiting him to play safety at bammer since they have less depth there (and probably would be where he'd play). They're selling him on being the next Mark Barron (who was also recruited as an OLB early on).

It's gonna be a tough pull.

He knows their depth chart at LB is stacked, and probably also knows he's a better fit as a 4-3 OLB than outside in a 3-4. So, spanky is recruiting him to play safety at bammer since they have less depth there (and probably would be where he'd play). They're selling him on being the next Mark Barron (who was also recruited as an OLB early on).

What??? Are you kidding?? saban said that?

Hahahahaha. That is classic. If he signs with them he will almost certainly be at USA in 2 years.

Most think that he is going ot uat. The last hotboard on Rivals has him going to uat.

We need to keep Cassanova and get Javy, call it a day. If Kwon finally sits down and looks at the depth chart and changes his mind, we will take him too. But according to the peole at rivals it is a longshot.

They don't speak to the same people I do!  :-X

Well then I guess you know more than the mods at the other Auburn sites. Hopefully you are speaking directly to Kwon.

Well then I guess you know more than the mods at the other Auburn sites. Hopefully you are speaking directly to Kwon.

No, but I speak to people very close to him. I'm more worried about Clempson sneaking in there now.

No, but I speak to people very close to him. I'm more worried about Clempson sneaking in there now.

Even with the amazin LB class they signed last year?

Kwon and Trae Elston are scheduled to go to the NIKE camp at Oregon next week. KA is looking at several options including many out-of-state schools, while TE still lists Clemson as his leader with AU second. I STILL believe that we are in good shape with KA, and I expect to see him on campus in the next several weeks.

Archived