Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say it again.... Kwon signs with Auburn or is headed out of state!!

Say it one more time. It'll make me feel better. :tease:

IT!!!  :cool::tease:

I second this

I second this

So where is he going?  :dunno:;D

• 2 weeks later...

Named his Top 10... Who?

Alexander said via text his final 10 schools are Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Oregon, Oklahoma, LSU, Ole Miss and USC. They are in random order he confirmed. -- from 247

Thank you ma'am!  :we:

I think it's Bammer or out of state.  And why wouldnt he fit a 3-4 defense?  6-2 215 and that's while playing basketball during the winter and summer (AAU) he could easily gain 15-20 pounds.  Seriously, a linebacker like that can play in any scheme.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a big believer in AU landing this guy but I am not sure bama will get him cause they essentially have 4 LB commits in Reggie Ragland, Tyler Hayes, Dillon Lee, and Ryan Anderson. They also lead big for Adolphus Washington so here is to bama not getting Kwon  :trampoline:

I'm not a big believer in AU landing this guy but I am not sure bama will get him cause they essentially have 4 LB commits in Reggie Ragland, Tyler Hayes, Dillon Lee, and Ryan Anderson. They also lead big for Adolphus Washington so here is to bama not getting Kwon  :trampoline:

As shown in this thread i have agreed with  your logic thus far, but i am starting to believe Kwon is a silent commit to UA waiting until NSD. Also i watched "The Opening" and the analysts were saying that Dillon may play some type of blocking TE that Saban seems to like so much. It doesnt appear that the our staff is recruiting Kwon as hard now, which may be evident that they also know that he is  a silent.  Hope i am wrong!   :zapbama:

As shown in this thread i have agreed with  your logic thus far, but i am starting to believe Kwon is a silent commit to UA waiting until NSD. Also i watched "The Opening" and the analysts were saying that Dillon may play some type of blocking TE that Saban seems to like so much. It doesnt appear that the our staff is recruiting Kwon as hard now, which may be evident that they also know that he is  a silent.  Hope i am wrong!   :zapbama:

And what makes you believe this; news to me?

AU is still recruiting Alexander as hard as ever... and I do NOT believe that he is a "silent" to UA or anyone else for that matter. I believe that he truly is "up in the air" at this time, and I think that he will have a tough decision to make. AU would be the "smart choice" IMO, as our defensive scheme seems best-suited for him, and we pose the best opportunity for early PT for him. UA seems to be where he is "leaning" at the moment, but solely due to the fact that one of his best friends Reggie Ragland is committed there and has been deperately trying to get Alexander to join him. Then there is the "wild card", which is the 50 or so other out-of-state schools who are recruiting Alexander, and the few of which that seem to have a real shot of getting him.... LSU and Oregon being the main two with Florida, FSU, Miami, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss (who has also offered Alexander to play basketball as well... a CLEVER recruiting tactic), and USCw all also having a slim chance. I personally believe that there is ample time to sway KA to our side, as he has already stated that he recognizes the advantages of coming to AU over UA, as far as playing time and due to the fact that he does have an excellent relationship with our entire staff as well as several players/recruits.

AU is still recruiting Alexander as hard as ever... and I do NOT believe that he is a "silent" to UA or anyone else for that matter. I believe that he truly is "up in the air" at this time, and I think that he will have a tough decision to make. AU would be the "smart choice" IMO, as our defensive scheme seems best-suited for him, and we pose the best opportunity for early PT for him. UA seems to be where he is "leaning" at the moment, but solely due to the fact that one of his best friends Reggie Ragland is committed there and has been deperately trying to get Alexander to join him. Then there is the "wild card", which is the 50 or so other out-of-state schools who are recruiting Alexander, and the few of which that seem to have a real shot of getting him.... LSU and Oregon being the main two with Florida, FSU, Miami, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss (who has also offered Alexander to play basketball as well... a CLEVER recruiting tactic), and USCw all also having a slim chance. I personally believe that there is ample time to sway KA to our side, as he has already stated that he recognizes the advantages of coming to AU over UA, as far as playing time and due to the fact that he does have an excellent relationship with our entire staff as well as several players/recruits.

I really do not think Oregon would be a wise choice for any recruit right now.. I think if any team it would be FSU..They seem to be the team for the defensive recruits lately.. I could be wrong.

IF he rules out UA for PT, it will come down to us and LSU. The big reason we stay in this is because of coaching staff.  JMO I say we do not get KA but we are good anyways.  We get two great LB'S and that is what we had space for. IMO CM gonna light sum people up!

I imagine it is very difficult for a kid like this to make a decision against Bama. What I mean is he might go out of state because the fallout from friends coaches whoever would be less. If he doesn't go to Bama AND goes to Auburn it's the double whammy. If he doesn't go to Bama but goes somewhere else he won't hear about every waking moment.

Now, I have no idea of anything about the life of Mr Alexander. I just imagine being in hie predicament is a tough one.

That said, i would really like for him to come to Auburn. He and D lineman Goldman.

War Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived