Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• 2 months later...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen or heard anything new about him. However, I think he'll end up at that the tuskalooser crapstone.

I haven't seen or heard anything new about him. However, I think he'll end up at that the tuskalooser crapstone.

I think he wants to play for the turds but theres been several posts about comments he's made about the depth chart.  He seems like a bright kid and he's not going to be blindly led to a team based on lies....like many others have.

I know for a fact that Satan "bumped" into him at the beginning of the year.

As stated above, Bama lean. Going to be tough to pull him.

Not what I'm hearing. He knows where he will see the field quickest. Also he likes coach Chizik. It's ALOT closer race than you think.  :-X

Good. I would prefer to have heard wrong.  :laugh:

That's great then. I'd love to pick him up!  :thumbsup:

Not what I'm hearing. He knows where he will see the field quickest. Also he likes coach Chizik. It's ALOT closer race than you think.  :-X

I hope you are right because signing Kwon would be HUGE!!!!

A little bird told me Michael and Kwon might not be the only 2 future Tigers on the Oxford team...  ;)

:thumbsup::bow::thumbsup:

Not sure where all of this "bama lean" stuff is coming from!?  :dunno: Alexander has probably visited AU MORE times in the past year than ANY other school! I've said it TWENTY times already, but I guess I'll say it again.... I STILL think we sign the "Oxford Trio"!

:we:

I would have him 60% Auburn right now.

What about Yeldon???/ please....please...........please ...pretty pleaseeeeee

Not sure where all of this "bama lean" stuff is coming from!?  :dunno: Alexander has probably visited AU MORE times in the past year than ANY other school! I've said it TWENTY times already, but I guess I'll say it again.... I STILL think we sign the "Oxford Trio"!

What has he been saying about his visits? I don't doubt you at all-I just am curious what he's saying. He's probably my number one wanted player this recruiting season so I feel like a kid at Christmas thinking we have a good shot of getting him.

^^^^ This ^^^^  Trust in the DJ!!!    WDE

We've already landed my #1 guy in Zeke Pike, #2 is Keith Marshall (Good friends with Zeke), #3 is Kwon Alexander (Good friends with Casanova).  I like our chances with (ie. we'll land) all of the above plus Trae Elston, TJ Yeldon & Ty Darlington (sp?).

Thanks for the back-up boss!  :bow:

What has he been saying about his visits? I don't doubt you at all-I just am curious what he's saying. He's probably my number one wanted player this recruiting season so I feel like a kid at Christmas thinking we have a good shot of getting him.

He's been VERY complimentary of EVERY aspect of his visits to AU! Says he loves the "family" atmosphere, which is EXACTLY what he's looking for... and that he has an AUsome relationship with the entire staff, which is second on his list of things that must be in place for the school that he chooses!

Does anyone know if he grew up an Auburn or updyke fan?

The team favorite always seems to win out unless it didn't offer him and that isn't the case here.

Guest Tigereagle03

I think most of the bama lean stuff is the fact he was wearing a bama hoodie last year during a camp.. I think.

I think most of the bama lean stuff is the fact he was wearing a bama hoodie last year during a camp.. I think.

Well, it's true that he may have been a "bama lean" early on, since they've been recruiting him longer, and he grew up a fan of them. But things change as we all know, and the AU staff has done an AUsome job making Kwon a TOP priority this year!

What about Yeldon???/ please....please...........please ...pretty pleaseeeeee

This? I've heard he was ours, then JLee has him at 45%?

Archived