Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

With the 32 linebackers on UAT's roster this year, we surely will have our pick instate of who we want at the position. 

I would think this would also carry over into Georgia too where we've been competing against the turds more lately.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the 32 linebackers on UAT's roster this year, we surely will have our pick instate of who we want at the position. 

I would think this would also carry over into Georgia too where we've been competing against the turds more lately.

It's still gonna be extremely tough to get Kwon

Think about it....if you were an Auburn fan, but the position was filled and you wouldn't get to play. Ok, that's fine, you don't go. But why on earth could you turn around and go to Bama w/o a serious change of heart. Thats where we are w/ Kwon

I don't think we are there with Kwon. We're better off with him than that.

Now if only there were some way to indicate sarcasm on a message board...   :P   :laugh:

Yeah I agree. And sorry for anyone I duped on that, it wasn't in malice. I just was playing with folks on that one.

Kwon needs to be on the Plains for Big Cat Weekend. A change of heart can happen. The right time and the right place. Maybe a big SEC home game. The more he is on campus the more likely that change of heart will happen. Maybe Flint will bring him every home game.

Do you think Flint coming to Auburn will make a impact on where kwon decides

It CERTAINLY won't hurt! He is going to be a HUGE (literally and figuratively) recruiter for us this year, not only with those two guys but with the rest of the class as well!

I personally think that we get ALL 3 of the Oxford trio come NSD '12!  :D

It CERTAINLY won't hurt! He is going to be a HUGE (literally and figuratively) recruiter for us this year, not only with those two guys but with the rest of the class as well!

I have a feeling the same thing happens.  :wareagle:

I have a feeling the same thing happens.  :wareagle:

I'm not ready to jump to that for Kwon just yet, Bama may end up with him. But I'm confident Flint and Elston will sign with us. Hopefully they can sway Kwon a bit

Think about it....if you were an Auburn fan, but the position was filled and you wouldn't get to play. Ok, that's fine, you don't go. But why on earth could you turn around and go to Bama w/o a serious change of heart. Thats where we are w/ Kwon

idk a brand new Dodge Charger and a new kitchen for my mom might change my mind :laugh::zapbama:

Last I heard, he was quite interested in coming to Auburn with his teammate Michael Flint.

Most people in the state of Alabama grow up an UA fan, then the light comes on and you saved, mine was my brother paving the road at Auburn as a cheerleader in the late 60's, now my oldest becomes another graduate and a saved soul. So with that said go out and save a soul from going to the dark side.

Archived