Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Sry if there is a thread ab him already but, this guy is a complete animal, just watched his highlight tape and man could we use a guy like this, I know he's a turd lean but we need to show him the light, maybe flint we'll en"light"en him

• 6 months later...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People have said that he's actually looked at the UAT depth chart and realizes there will be approximately 14 lb's already on the roster.  I don't think  :devil: will be able to blow smoke up his butt because he's seems like a bright kid and has already done his research.  I'm ready to say Welcome to the Plains Kwon.

People have said that he's actually looked at the UAT depth chart and realizes there will be approximately 14 lb's already on the roster.  I don't think  :devil: will be able to blow smoke up his butt because he's seems like a bright kid and has already done his research.  I'm ready to say Welcome to the Plains Kwon.

I pray you are right. I am so tired of  :devil:.

RT @birds_word 2012 Oxford DB Trae Elston rocking the Auburn keychain and LB Kwon Alexander with the Alabama jacket. #NSD.        This was a tweet on NSD by bran_strickland, retweeted by smuphy

Not a guru but I thought I read on another thread that Kwon was a heavy bama lean? I hope I read it wrong?

I wouldn't say "heavy" lean but he is a turd fan.  My personal opinion is that we won't blindly follow  :devil: to Tuscalooserville.  He's done his research and will probably do what's best for him and his career.  He's made several trips to AU so I think we're going to be in this battle until the end.  Having Flint in his ear everyday may help also.

Not a guru but I thought I read on another thread that Kwon was a heavy bama lean? I hope I read it wrong?

Yeah he's a Bama lean as of now

Of course he is, 'cause they've got such a need at LB and all.  :laugh:  What's the rap on the rest of the Oxford guys?

Unfortunately I don't think we land him.... Would love too but I think he's gonna be hard to pull from the slime... However I think we got a great shot at Elston and I am really excited to see if we can pull Shanks

Of course he is, 'cause they've got such a need at LB and all.   :laugh:  What's the rap on the rest of the Oxford guys?

Kwon- Bama lean. Grew up a huge Bama fan, and they have 3 or 4 graduating LBs and probably a junior leaving as well. He'll be a tough one to get. It'll be a battle.

Flint- AU verbal

Elston- Clemson lean, but I think he likes AU

Of course he is, 'cause they've got such a need at LB and all.   :laugh:  What's the rap on the rest of the Oxford guys?

Kwon- Bama lean. Grew up a huge Bama fan, and they have 3 or 4 graduating LBs and probably a junior leaving as well. He'll be a tough one to get. It'll be a battle.

Flint- AU verbal

Yeah, sorry I forgot about Flint.  That's good to hear on Elston though.  Is Kwon ever giving our coaches a listening ear, or do you think he's bama-bound even if we snag the other two?

Flint- AU verbal

Yeah, sorry I forgot about Flint.  That's good to hear on Elston though.  Is Kwon ever giving our coaches a listening ear, or do you think he's bama-bound even if we snag the other two?

He came to alot of AU games this year, he is far from a lock.

Think about it....if you were an Auburn fan, but the position was filled and you wouldn't get to play. Ok, that's fine, you don't go. But why on earth could you turn around and go to Bama w/o a serious change of heart. Thats where we are w/ Kwon

Archived