Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

I would have him 60% Auburn right now.

What about Yeldon???/ please....please...........please ...pretty pleaseeeeee

i graduated from daphne high school (where t.j. goes) and my sister is in his class.  she said the auburn comes to visit him ALL the time and that everyone at school thinks he's going to commit to auburn. take it FWIW

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i graduated from daphne high school (where t.j. goes) and my sister is in his class.  she said the auburn comes to visit him ALL the time and that everyone at school thinks he's going to commit to auburn. take it FWIW

Alright thanks

The three in state players I feel we must get are Elston, Alexander and Yeldon. If we get these guys, they are players that could make an immediate impact as soon as they get in school.

The other in state player commits have been big, but these three guys will be the staples of the Alabama class of 2012. Another player I think we must get is Torey Agee. He is a beast at the DE position and could also make a quick impact.

This? I've heard he was ours, then JLee has him at 45%?

He has him at 45% because TJ isn't expected to make his decision public anytime soon and his percentages also reflect how early a recruit could commit. If you were giving a percentage on TJ possibly signing with AU, I would give it 75%.

This? I've heard he was ours, then JLee has him at 45%?

He has him at 45% because TJ isn't expected to make his decision public anytime soon and his percentages also reflect how early a recruit could commit. If you were giving a percentage on TJ possibly signing with AU, I would give it 75%.

Exactly.  If T.J. Yeldon were committing in a week or two, then J. Lee's percentage would be around the 65-75% range.

I don't know that because I listen to J Lee, I don't need a rivals account, I just know TJ isn't planning on making anything public soon.

TigerProwl24, how are you able to listen to Jeff Lee? is he online? if so, where? I listen to SportsCall online.

TigerProwl24, how are you able to listen to Jeff Lee? is he online? if so, where? I listen to SportsCall online.

I think he was pointing out that he doesn't listen to JLee  :dunno:

I think he was pointing out that he doesn't listen to JLee  :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

You would think so wouldnt you, they have like 4 zillion Linebackers. The only problem is Kwon and Dillon are 2 diff type of LBs so i dout his commitment specifically will make a difference. I am not going to say for sure we get him but i just cant see Kwon picking UA with half their team made of LBs. I know both LSU and Texas are recruiting him hard as well.

:zapbama:

So does the dillion lee commitment to the bamzos help us out with Alexander?

You would think so wouldnt you, they have like 4 zillion Linebackers. The only problem is Kwon and Dillon are 2 diff type of LBs so i dout his commitment specifically will make a difference. I am not going to say for sure we get him but i just cant see Kwon picking UA with half their team made of LBs. I know both LSU and Texas are recruiting him hard as well.

Never doubt the forked tounge of lil nicky.

I think Kwon knows their depth chart and if he doesn't Flint is letting him know about it every day.

Never doubt the forked tounge and deep pockets of lil nicky.

Fixed it for you. lol

I do'nt know if it will make difference or not.You have inside and outside linebackers coming out of HS.Some will stay lb's,some will grow into de's and dt's.Take every fast,big man you can get.You can never take enough lb's.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not in the know with this kid but everything I've heard from those who "are" is that he is all U of A

Would hate to see that happen. Too many LBs have gone there that could be getting significant playing time here based on our needs when they signed with the turds.

All I have heard is, He does not fit Bama LB's.

Why would they even want him.....he cannot even compete for a spot

Although, he is the bell cow that bama wants on the list....they might sign him...but he would get the walking papers in 2 years.....TIFWIW

There's not that much out there on Kwon. Hence only the 3 pages on him so far. Losing Flint doesn't help, but I don't know that it hurts any either. Kwon has acknowledged the vast amount of LBs in west vance. I'm not ready to give up on him, especially not after what these Coaches are doing right now.

Archived