Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

This thread was carried over here from AE, wasn't it? The last 4-5 pages give a pretty good idea of how Auburn people felt about last signing day. We signed those that were already committed and Avery Young. Whiffed on a bunch we'd hoped to sign including Alexander.Coming back now, seven months later and trying to smooth it over doesn't change the facts. It was a bad day.

Yes it was a bad day but if you look at the insiders posts for the 3 or 4 days before NSD we did not feel good about anyone so expectations were not that high. It would have been much worse if we felt good about them on NSD. I am not trying to smooth things over. Just making sure members have an accurate account on things like I always try to do.

Ok, your accounts of past events are always accurate and if anybody elses's accounts are different, they are wrong. Got it.

Did the cadre of insiders that knew we weren't going to sign Alexander, Darby, Diggs, Goldman and Leonard Williams (DE from Florida) also know we were going to sign Young, or did they think Young was going to take his dad's advice and sign with UF? Did they believe the UGA sites when they claimed Young was theirs, or did the Circle of Illuminati know in advance that Young was going to sign with Auburn?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread was carried over here from AE, wasn't it? The last 4-5 pages give a pretty good idea of how Auburn people felt about last signing day. We signed those that were already committed and Avery Young. Whiffed on a bunch we'd hoped to sign including Alexander.Coming back now, seven months later and trying to smooth it over doesn't change the facts. It was a bad day.

Yes it was a bad day but if you look at the insiders posts for the 3 or 4 days before NSD we did not feel good about anyone so expectations were not that high. It would have been much worse if we felt good about them on NSD. I am not trying to smooth things over. Just making sure members have an accurate account on things like I always try to do.

Ok, your accounts of past events are always accurate and if anybody elses's accounts are different, they are wrong. Got it.

Did the cadre of insiders that knew we weren't going to sign Alexander, Darby, Diggs, Goldman and Leonard Williams (DE from Florida) also know we were going to sign Young, or did they think Young was going to take his dad's advice and sign with UF? Did they believe the UGA sites when they claimed Young was theirs, or did the Circle of Illuminati know in advance that Young was going to sign with Auburn?

All I am saying is ST aka AUSportstalk aka Scott Reaves the former owner and creator of AE is widely known and regarded as the best person for recruiting info on Auburn on every Auburn website and he said this 3 days before NSD...

Eddie Goldman - FSU

Leonard Williams - UF

Ja'Quay Williams (committed to AU) - AU

Will Adams (committed to GT) - AU

Ronald Darby - FSU

Ricardo Louis - AU

Kwon Alexander - LSU

Avery Young - UGA/UF

Cordarrelle Patterson - UGA/UTenn

**One to watch - ATH Nelson Agholor....if he signs with USC, I believe Diggs will be leaning towards UF for now**

Names to watch:

QB Jonathan Wallace - committed to UCF

OL Alex Kozan - uncommitted

As you can see he only picked 3 for Auburn. He was 80% (8 of 10) on his picks only missing on Young and Williams. So yes NSD was bad but as you can see from ST's picks it was expected contrary to what you are saying. Link to the thread ST's post came from

Just because one guy predicted a disaster doesn't mean "it was expected." The guys posting in this AE thread about Alexander obviously didn't read or chose not to believe the above picks, 'cause a bunch of them sure weren't expecting so many signing day whiffs.

Anyway, enough!

El's just saying that most of the people that know who to listen to weren't planning any NSD parties in advance last year. I don't think he meant offense, m,ost from AE just got used to at least paying attention when ST and a few others would give us some info. When you're right as often as he was, then people tend to listen to you.

I hated seeing all those ua hats last year. My throat is still sore from throwing up in my mouth so much.

El's just saying that most of the people that know who to listen to weren't planning any NSD parties in advance last year. I don't think he meant offense, m,ost from AE just got used to at least paying attention when ST and a few others would give us some info. When you're right as often as he was, then people tend to listen to you.

I hated seeing all those ua hats last year. My throat is still sore from throwing up in my mouth so much.

Thank you and no nI did not mean any offense at all.

Archived