Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

LSU already has like 5-6 LB commits. And I still think they are our only real competition here. In the end I think Kwon ends up at AU.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can this be a guy that we are hoping for to be a top recruit for our class and Bama doesn't even have room to give him a scholly? If I were a lifetime AU fans and a top LB in the state of Alabama, and didn't get an offer, I would be absolutely pissed, and even though I want him to sign with us, I kinda feel for the guy.

Now hearing Kwon has a commitable offer to UAT.  If true, I'm assuming he goes there.

Wonder who they will "cut" to make room for their 'oversigning'?

Rumor has it Bama is cutting TJ Yeldon and will make room for Kwon.  TJ is heading to South Alabama to play for Joey Jones. In fact, it is Jones that is making all the calls.  The secret plan for Bama is to create a beachhead to Auburn's south with South Alabama thus crushing the Plains with Turds from the north and south.

Now hearing Kwon has a commitable offer to UAT.  If true, I'm assuming he goes there.

Rumor has it Bama is cutting TJ Yeldon and will make room for Kwon.  TJ is heading to South Alabama to play for Joey Jones. In fact, it is Jones that is making all the calls.  The secret plan for Bama is to create a beachhead to Auburn's south with South Alabama thus crushing the Plains with Turds from the north and south.

:laugh: :laugh:

aubcali, too much time on your hands tonight, or just a big WWII buff ?  :laugh::thumbsup:

That is what is being reported.

Wonder where all of the oversigns Saban has and is recruiting are going to go once they are cut or offered a grayshirt?

Kind of serves them right, IMHO, for believing Saban to start with.  He has a history of doing this and yet recruits still sign up.

Saban can build great teams but as a human being he is a total vessel of fertilizer!

aubcali, too much time on your hands tonight, or just a big WWII buff ?   :laugh::thumbsup:

Too much time -- my wife is watching Black Swan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::bow:

aubcali, too much time on your hands tonight, or just a big WWII buff ?   :laugh::thumbsup:

:o

How can this be a guy that we are hoping for to be a top recruit for our class and Bama doesn't even have room to give him a scholly? If I were a lifetime AU fans and a top LB in the state of Alabama, and didn't get an offer, I would be absolutely pissed, and even though I want him to sign with us, I kinda feel for the guy.

I agree, and have wondered about the differences in opinion about Kwon's potential.  I understand Bama has concerns about the knee.  I've also read they project him at safety, explaining concern about loss of speed.

I know he wants to go to Bama, but I really believe he'd be better off elsewhere.

If he wants to go to Bama...just wish him well and let's all move on.  It still amazes me that kids go there against their own best interest.  :devil: is apparently not too high on Kwon at LB but it seems more like a ploy to keep him away from AU....similar to the old days when The Bahr would sign 150 kids just to keep them away from AU.

:devil: is pure evil and that's why he fits in perfect with that fan base.

If he wants to go to Bama...just wish him well and let's all move on.   It still amazes me that kids go there against their own best interest.   :devil: is apparently not too high on Kwon at LB but it seems more like a ploy to keep him away from AU....similar to the old days when The Bahr would sign 150 kids just to keep them away from AU.

:devil: is pure evil and that's why he fits in perfect with that fan base.

Don't forget about another AU recruit whose first choice was Alabama as well. He worked out pretty well for us!

BO KNOWS!!

Maybe you should just watch it with her. I hear the "sisterly love" in that movie is can't miss.

Back to the KA tread.  Any news on this young man today ?

Only thing that I have heard is AU or LSU for Kwon, but all the teabag bubbas think Kwon is crimson.

We will see on Wed.

Only thing that I have heard is AU or LSU for Kwon, but all the teabag bubbas think Kwon is crimson.

We will see on Wed.

If any more players commit to uat then I hope the spurned ones will make a scene and show weeman for the liar he is.

We will see on Wed.

If any more players commit to uat then I hope the spurned ones will make a scene and show weeman for the liar he is.

Amen brother! 

I was not aware KA wanted to go to Bama, as stated earlier in this thread. I had read early on that he grew up an AU fan. Regardless, how many will Bama sign? I'm assuming they have a lot of processing to do this off season.

I was not aware KA wanted to go to Bama, as stated earlier in this thread. I had read early on that he grew up an AU fan. Regardless, how many will Bama sign? I'm assuming they have a lot of processing to do this off season.

If this keeps up South Alabama will be unstoppable in a year or two. Saban spends half his time buying recruits for bama and the other half trying to sell the others on South Alabama.

If this keeps up South Alabama will be unstoppable in a year or two. Saban spends half his time buying recruits for bama and the other half trying to sell the others on South Alabama.

tater tot is NOT at UNA anymore. They have a coach who believes in building a stable program, and they will no longer accept 30 transfers per year.

tater tot is NOT at UNA anymore. They have a coach who believes in building a stable program, and they will no longer accept 30 transfers per year.

Two different schools my friend....two different schools

Bad news. Smuphy and others with Auburn connections now saying Kwon did get an offer from Bammer and will not choose Auburn.

Bad news. Smuphy and others with Auburn connections now saying Kwon did get an offer from Bammer and will not choose Auburn.

I guess that means they missed on one of the higher priorities.  :dunno:

Archived