Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

I just saw a tweet from another "expert" that says it looks like Kwon will sign with LSU

And I will refute that tweet myself...Despite rumors I feel Kwon is not going to LSU. It Comes from the only LSU guy that said Collins to Bama. LSU will be full at 23 when Corey Thompson commits.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kwon just tweeted, "I see rumors going around about what college I'm going to lol."

The "lol" makes me feel better.

I just saw a tweet from another "expert" that says it looks like Kwon will sign with LSU

And I will refute that tweet myself.es..Despite rumors I feel Kwon is not going to LSU. It Comes from the only LSU guy that said Collins to Bama. LSU will be full at 23 when Corey Thompson commits.

Gotcha...thanks for the reply

So it looks like nobody knows anything. What's new.(talking about these "experts")

I'll still stick with what I said. If he goes to bama I hate it for him. We've wanted him all along, he was just a backup plan to them. I can't see him going there.

And now JLee reporting that we trail for Kwon  :(

Everybody in Oxford wants Kwon anywhere but AU....especially his family.

WOW! I guess LSU is grayshirting someone to make room for Kwon.

Big rumor 2 months ago: He grew up a uat fan awas was going to uat.

Big rumor 1 month ago: Uat was not going to offer him and he was going to AU.

Big rumor 1 week ago: Auburn the team to beat.

Big rumor 1 day ago: LSU now the team to beat. Nobody close to Kwon want him anywhere near to AU.

Big rumor 1 hour ago: LSU was informed that he was given a full "ride" to uat and he will sign with them tomorrow. LSU has moved on. Many people seem to agree that Kwon is being pushed away from AU.

I think that about sums it up. Maybe there will be a new rumor in a few minutes.

yeah i dunno el....

jus know the area and how pro-bam it is(was born in anniston and lived there for a while - parents are from there - family there).....not sayin he won't come to AU and i didn't say he was goin to lsu...i said he's being encouraged to go anywhere but AU.

yeah i dunno el....

jus know the area and how pro-bam it is(was born in anniston and lived there for a while - parents are from there - family there).....not sayin he won't come to AU and i didn't say he was goin to lsu...i said he's being encouraged to go anywhere but AU.

Born and raised in Anniston. I reside in Oxford. Pro-Bam here. When Lil Nicky visits the area, you would think it was a holiday... :banghead:

Tim Watts is now saying that bama may add 2 more commits tomorrow.  Could one of them be Kwon?

wonder how many of their recruits won't qualify.. they got a crap ton of commitments and are going to have to do some major processing!!  

yeah i dunno el....

Born and raised in Anniston. I reside in Oxford. Pro-Bam here. When Lil Nicky visits the area, you would think it was a holiday... :banghead:

That is SO SAD........

yeah i dunno el....

That is SO SAD........

Remember, this state breaks 70-30 for bama.  I read this year that they own the state and just allow us to live here.  Some days, I believe it.

Tim Watts is now saying that bama may add 2 more commits tomorrow.  Could one of them be Kwon?

wonder how many of their recruits won't qualify.. they got a crap ton of commitments and are going to have to do some major processing!!  

That is disgusting on Alabama's part. And for the kids, its really really sad. Everything catches up to you eventually--good or bad.

That is disgusting on Alabama's part. And for the kids, its really really sad. Everything catches up to you eventually--good or bad.

I doubt it, he owns the media and has a forked tounge like none other.

Well if the rumors are true, he'll be fighting for playing time in the defensive secondary, not in the LB core.

Tough luck if true. AU would've definitely molded him for OLB.

I think he would have a better chance for PT at AU, but oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Kirven and Tomlinson are who they are referring to.

Yea J Lee is usually wrong so this bodes well for us.

:laugh: That's immediately what I thought of as well!

Unfortunately it sounds like once again we have failed to win over the family. But we all had a feeling it was gonna be a tough pull outta there. I'm impressed once again at the inroads we are making. And who knows maybe Kwon will win out in the end and decide to be a Tiger  :we:

1. He will not sign. Also another will grayshirt or go to Ole Miss so that opens 2 spots for them.

Archived