Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Gadsden is TURD town too. Sickening. I think most of the coaches at GCHS are  :devil: butt kissers

Truer words have never been spoken.  I live in Southside and Gadsden is definitely a TURD town.  The next notorious humpdyker will probably come from Gadsden.  The sad thing is, Gadsden will be soooooo proud.

We have Anthony Swain from here and Carnell  ( Cadillac ) Williams. I live outside of Gadsden and its bad here. Went to Wally World today, the grocery store, and TURDS EVERYWHERE. I had to get out of both before I puked. Let  :devil: ever leave, and you will see mass suicide by Bama fans.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU was at the 85 limit during last season and are only losing 19 to graduation and the draft. Counting Jeremy Hill they currently have 23 commits depending on if the long snapper was offered a scholarship. Normal attrition should take care of 3-4 of those spots but they may be full depending on how Miles feels about processing players.

LSU was at the 85 limit during last season and are only losing 19 to graduation and the draft. Counting Jeremy Hill they currently have 23 commits depending on if the long snapper was offered a scholarship. Normal attrition should take care of 3-4 of those spots but they may be full depending on how Miles feels about processing players.

The turds were also at the 85 max and 17 were seniors and 3 left early for the draft....which means 20 open slots...plus a couple of extras for normal attrition.  But they plan on signing 29 (4 to last year) which means 9 will be processed or grey shirted.   :devil:

bELIEVE lsu WAS PUNISHED TWO SCHOLLIES FOR 2012??

There is a lot of talk of Les Miles bailing some kid out of jail last week in Anniston....has anyone heard anything about this???  Several people from Anniston have called in to PF that saw him there at a bail bondsmen.  I don't think they are referring to Kwon...maybe his teammate that just got an LSU offer?

And no truer words have been spoken that Gadsden being a turd town.  Some shady stuff has gone down there in regards to UAT.  Specifically Dre Kirkpatrick...who BTW was a big time druggie in HS so I find it incredible to believe he cleaned his act up at UAT and then the second he left he was busted again.  Also, some crazy stuff with Dre's family....his mama definitely improved her lot in life after Dre signed with Bama.  And yes I do know this....I was born and raised there and everyone knows everyone there and is in everyone's business.  Also know several teachers at GHS who scratched their head how Dre even qualified for UAT. 

The father of one of those kids(recruits) owns a bail bond company in the area. Perfectly natural for a coach to visit a parent at his workplace, but of course some tongue wagging lunatic had to make it into something else.

Ok, that is good to know.  Also glad to hear none of those kids got themselves in trouble before NSD! 

bELIEVE lsu WAS PUNISHED TWO SCHOLLIES FOR 2012??

That's the way I remember it also.

jvilletiger, are you hearing what you were?

No change as far as I know. I find it funny people talking about Kwon's family. They have no clue.

Then i retract the statement....but the statement was more directed at the pressure the kid is under....and the win at all costs of the bams in that area...

Some people love making definitive statements about things that they know absolutely nothing about.

Sounds very definitive to me. Now should I dare ask the question? :tease:

No change as far as I know. I find it funny people talking about Kwon's family. They have no clue.

Then i retract the statement....but the statement was more directed at the pressure the kid is under....and the win at all costs of the bams in that area...

No doubt there are alot of uat fans around here, but there are plenty of AU folks too. Kwon's family cares more about him than a certain school.

No doubt there are alot of uat fans around here, but there are plenty of AU folks too. Kwon's family cares more about him than a certain school.

Thanks, jvilletiger.  Good to hear from somebody in the know.  Good luck to Kwon where ever he chooses to attend college.

thanks for that. :we:

Yeah, thanks jville. I'm in the area, but don't know too many people "in the know".

I guess we'll find out tomorrow!  :we:

Yeah, thanks jville. I'm in the area, but don't know too many people "in the know".

I know a few people, and they all have been telling me the same thing. It has been between AU and lspoo for a while. I hope he listens to his buddy Javier!

I know a few people, and they all have been telling me the same thing. It has been between AU and lspoo for a while. I hope he listens to his buddy Javier!

Me and you both. I think his future is bright at AU. Not so much in west AL...

I am sorry for getting everybody's hopes up but the LSU insider who correctly called Collins to Bammer is now saying Kwon to LSU. Had been saying LSU did not have room for him. Again, I am sorry guys.

I am sorry for getting everybody's hopes up but the LSU insider who correctly called Collins to Bammer is now saying Kwon to LSU. Had been saying LSU did not have room for him. Again, I am sorry guys.

:'(

Where does LSU have room?  They didn't have room for Miller.  And they are expecting at least one more commitment tomorrow.

miller was an early enrollee...lsu already had their limit of early enrollees....or at least thats the way it was explained when miller flipped.

Where does LSU have room?  They didn't have room for Miller.  And they are expecting at least one more commitment tomorrow.

They probably decided to use some saban tactics to make room. I bet a signed IOU is coming.

Ok, I'm starting to get nervous now. I'm fine with 20-23 solid players, which is what I thought we would get, and not take chances on too many "project players". The way things are looking we will have to get 5 or 6 "project players" just to get in the 20's. Somebody pump me some sunshine.

Archived