Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

Ok, I'm starting to get nervous now. I'm fine with 20-23 solid players, which is what I thought we would get, and not take chances on too many "project players". The way things are looking we will have to get 5 or 6 "project players" just to get in the 20's. Somebody pump me some sunshine.

He's not going to bama.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gadsden is TURD town too. Sickening. I think most of the coaches at GCHS are  :devil: butt kissers

Truer words have never been spoken.  I live in Southside and Gadsden is definitely a TURD town.  The next notorious humpdyker will probably come from Gadsden.  The sad thing is, Gadsden will be soooooo proud.

Southside native here also. CO 86

We have Anthony Swain from here and Carnell  ( Cadillac ) Williams. I live outside of Gadsden and its bad here. Went to Wally World today, the grocery store, and TURDS EVERYWHERE. I had to get out of both before I puked. Let  :devil: ever leave, and you will see mass suicide by Bama fans.

Ok, I'm starting to get nervous now. I'm fine with 20-23 solid players, which is what I thought we would get, and not take chances on too many "project players". The way things are looking we will have to get 5 or 6 "project players" just to get in the 20's. Somebody pump me some sunshine.

He's not going to bama.

Better, but still doesn't help Auburn.

Gadsden is TURD town too. Sickening. I think most of the coaches at GCHS are  :devil: butt kissers

Truer words have never been spoken.  I live in Southside and Gadsden is definitely a TURD town.  The next notorious humpdyker will probably come from Gadsden.  The sad thing is, Gadsden will be soooooo proud.

We have Anthony Swain from here and Carnell  ( Cadillac ) Williams. I live outside of Gadsden and its bad here. Went to Wally World today, the grocery store, and TURDS EVERYWHERE. I had to get out of both before I puked. Let  :devil: ever leave, and you will see mass suicide by Bama fans.

Class of 86?  I was Class of 84 at Etowah.  I was about to take a swag as to who you are, but I checked Facebook and that person was Class of 85, so I guess you are not her...lol.  Anyway, we're both AU fans, so you're okay in my book.  WDE!!!

He's not going to bama.

You sure about that?  I think he is.

Someone will definitely commit to us tomorrow.  Feel better?

:believe::we::believe:

Are....are you sure :( Now folks are worried about JWilliams fillping  :'( . I HATE RECRUITING! Every year I tell myself I'm not worried about where some unproven 17-18 year old is going to school, but yet here I am again.  :banghead:

Grew up in Gadsden, live in Attalla, work in Rainbow City.  You said it, bro.  :zapbama:

Shon Coleman, Jay Proesch(sp?), Melvin Ray, Corey Grant and Mike Blakely don't count as commits but they do add a lot of talent to the roster.

Shon Coleman, Jay Proesch(sp?), Melvin Ray, Corey Grant and Mike Blakely don't count as commits but they do add a lot of talent to the roster.

You are right. And did Shon get cleared?

Prosch does count against the 25 this year for some reason. Thats what all the pay sites are saying.

Prosch does count against the 25 this year for some reason. Thats what all the pay sites are saying.

You will note that ST has him listed on the list of received LOI's pinned above.

:we:

You know things are taking a turn for the worst when you have to go back to last year commits to feal better. We needed Defensive Lineman, Offensive Lineman, and Linebackers. So far things are not looking good.

On a positive note we didnt offer Kwon Alexander's teammate, which hopefully means our coaches are confident that Kwon will pick AU.

You are right. And did Shon get cleared?

No idea about his health or clearance status, but I saw him the other day as I was walking into the basketball game.  Dude looked pretty healthy to me.  Large human being.  

You know things are taking a turn for the worst when you have to go back to last year commits to feal better. We needed Defensive Lineman, Offensive Lineman, and Linebackers. So far things are not looking good.

On a positive note we didnt offer Kwon Alexander's teammate, which hopefully means our coaches are confident that Kwon will pick AU.

Blakely is the only one of those listed that was a 2011 commit and he had to sit out due to transfer rules.

Archived