10-11 starting 5 and rotation(revised)

AuburnBasketball

well since a couple recruits didnt qualify and Ty and Frankie screwd there knees up obviously are starting 5 and rotation will be different know :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :'( so here is my starting 5 now

1.Chris Denson#? has to become a starter because of injuries will be one of the fastest players in the SEC.

2.Andre Malone#1 Obviously has to shoot better than 20% from 3 but will be a solid player on this team.

3.Earnest Ross#33 Was probably going to be a starter anyway.see above.

4. Kenny Gabriel#22 By far will be the best shooter on the team skinny for the 4 but his shooting will stretch the defense like Quan Prowell

5. Rob Chubb#41 has to start because of a couple of DNQs big kid will be relied on alot for getting Rebounds.

Rotation

1.(1st off the bench) SF/PF/SG Josh Langford#? Was going to get minutes even without injuries or DNQs will have to play the 4 because of the DNQs and injuries

2.SF Allen Payne#? he will be a solid player for this team can shoot and is very long

3.PF/C Adrian Forbes#? has to play by default big body will also be counted on for rebounding

4.SF/SGTony Neysmith#15 Best defender on the team but really is not much of a scorer.

5.PG Josh Wallace#11 smalll at (5'11) but can score if you need him to he is a solid walk-on and got alot of experiencelast year

6.Jake Drum#25 walk-on;14 career points :believe:

You can put Varez Ward in at that one spot now that he is transfering to Auburn :believe:

He will be out for a year right?   He has to have surgery on a torn quad?

depends on how fast he rehabs

well since a couple recruits didnt qualify and Ty and Frankie screwd there knees up obviously are starting 5 and rotation will be different know :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :'( so here is my starting 5 now

1.Chris Denson#? has to become a starter because of injuries will be one of the fastest players in the SEC.

2.Andre Malone#1 Obviously has to shoot better than 20% from 3 but will be a solid player on this team.

4. Kenny Gabriel#22 By far will be the best shooter on the team skinny for the 4 but his shooting will stretch the defense like Quan Prowell

5. Rob Chubb#41 has to start because of a couple of DNQs big kid will be relied on alot for getting Rebounds.

Rotation

1.(1st off the bench) SF/PF/SG Josh Langford#? Was going to get minutes even without injuries or DNQs will have to play the 4 because of the DNQs and injuries

2.SF Allen Payne#? he will be a solid player for this team can shoot and is very long

3.PF/C Adrian Forbes#? has to play by default big body will also be counted on for rebounding

4.SF/SGTony Neysmith#15 Best defender on the team but really is not much of a scorer.

5.PG Josh Wallace#11 smalll at (5'11) but can score if you need him to he is a solid walk-on and got alot of experience last year.

6.SG/PG Larry Williams#10 walk-on; Probably the second best shooter on the team he can light it up fom 3 has experience in games that were not blow outs has to play good minutes by default like alot of people on this team :wedance:

7.Jake Drum#25 walk-on;14 career points

Wow, what a difference a month can make.... I can feel the pain from the fallout.  Well, ya gotta make the best with what ya got...may the force be with you!

WDE!

Larry Williams, Jr. has move on to Alabama State--probably wanted to finish out his career with a little more playing time. I suppose he enrolled in graduate school.

This has been a tough month for our new HC with the loss of 4 players that were definitely going to be a big part of this year's team. But, my guess is he knew Kemp and Cothron were high risk and probably worth the gamble based on where the program is. He probably also knew that if it didn't work out it would give him some scholarships to use for the next class.

And looking at the 10-11 class in Alabama, there are some nice prospects. I think in the end, this could turn out to be a blessing. I'm just sick about this season--I'm buying season tickets for the first time in years and we are gonna really struggle. But I'm very exciting about how Barbee and his staff are working the recruiting trail.

If they can have some success on the recruiting trail, I think they can build a very competitive program.

WDE!

Rotation

5.PG Josh Wallace#11 smalll at (5'11) but can score if you need him to he is a solid walk-on and got alot of experiencelast year

6.Jake Drum#25 walk-on;14 career points :believe:

Varez Ward if he plays this year will be the starting point guard and Chris Denson will move to probably the 2nd or 3 rd off the bench

Rotation

5.PG Josh Wallace#11 smalll at (5'11) but can score if you need him to he is a solid walk-on and got alot of experience last year.

6.SG/PG Larry Williams#10 walk-on; Probably the second best shooter on the team he can light it up fom 3 has experience in games that were not blow outs has to play good minutes by default like alot of people on this team :wedance:

7.Jake Drum#25 walk-on;14 career points

Wow, what a difference a month can make.... I can feel the pain from the fallout.  Well, ya gotta make the best with what ya got...may the force be with you!

WDE!

Gotta go play ball... I agree, make the best with what you have... Barbee is a good coach... if he can win a couple of games that he wasnt supposed to, and we can wreck somebody's season... im all for that. The first year with a new BBall coach is never easy... I think we will be competitive and athletic... the inside size will probably hurt a good bit.

You can put Varez Ward in at that one spot now that he is transfering to Auburn :believe:

He will be out for a year right?   He has to have surgery on a torn quad?

That quote was about his injury last year`s apparently.

im preety sure that that Georgia is still worse than us. :laugh:

Doubt it. Georigia should have a pretty good team this year and have an outside shot of making the NCAA tourney. We have a decent chance to be better than Ark and LSU but we will need some breaks and a few home upsets to pull it off.

All I know is that with all the injuries and DNQ's, this is one weak lineup no matter how ya slice it! Geesh I feel for Coach B! If we have a decent season, he should be coach of the year in the SEC.

yea but in a couple years this could be are our lineup

1.Varez Ward

2.Frankie Sullivan

3.Austin Rivers

4.Ty Armstrong

5.Willy Kouassi

with Trevor Lacey coming off the bench

or

1.Varez Ward

2.Frankie Sullivan

3.Trevor Lacey

4.Ty Armstrong

5.Willy Kouassi

Give CTB a couple years and Auburn Basketball will be legit :wedance:

If Ward gets Hardship Waver

1. PG Ward Denson Wallace

2. SG Malone Langford Payne

3. SF Ross Payne Langford Neysmith

4. PF Gabriel Forbes Langford Chubb

5. C  Forbes Chubb

Drum

Ward will allow Denson to develop without having to start.  Langford will be a matvhup nightmare for other teams as will Payne. If we can get solid contributions from Forbes and Chubb (Strong Picks, Rebounding, inside defense) we will be better than many expect. 

If they will buy into Barbee's system we might make it to the middle of the pack.

5. C  Forbes Chubb

Drum

Ward will allow Denson to develop without having to start.  Langford will be a matvhup nightmare for other teams as will Payne. If we can get solid contributions from Forbes and Chubb (Strong Picks, Rebounding, inside defense) we will be better than many expect.   

If they will buy into Barbee's system we might make it to the middle of the pack.

i could see chubb starting over forbes and i would put langford over payne at sf

5. C  Forbes Chubb

Drum

i could see chubb starting over forbes and i would put langford over payne at sf

You could be right I debated the same thing.

Archived