High for Saturday 83

bzlivn

This might the most beautiful opening day ever.  You should have seen my pregnant wife at the '08 opener in the upper deck on the East side. 

It is going to be a beautiful day all over the Southeast, but it's going to be heavenly in Auburn, Alabama.

This might the most beautiful opening day ever.  You should have seen my pregnant wife at the '08 opener in the upper deck on the East side. 

Hate it for her, but I quite enjoyed having the designated driver when my wife was pregnant during the season a couple of years ago.

Though apparently the rest of us seem more obnoxious when she was forced to say sober =/

perfect weather as far as home openers go. 60,000 for A-day, huge fan day,if we dont have a full stadium i`ll be dissapointed.

Here in the San Jauquin Valley in central CA, we had a cold snap where the high dropped to the upper 90's.  Should be back in the 100s by tomorrow through the weekend.  Seeing as how I'll be watching the game on my laptop, the 70 degrees that it'll be in my house should do nicely.  :wedance:

After sitting through the West VA rainfall last year - I DON'T CARE!!!  AU Football is back and I don't care what the weather is! 

I love it... I work at a golf course and if the weather stays that low then I should be able to get off just in time to head down to the plains as the greens won't be heating up...

Golf course in the Birmingham area?  I've been playing a lot more this summer and I'm ready for some cooler weather out there myself.

I work at one in the Oxford/Anniston area...

I'm ready for it to cool down as well as our greens (they didn't like the weather all that much this summer).

It was 59.4 degrees this morning out here at the course! Had to put on a light jacket.

Archived