Addictive game site

Ranger12

Anybody else on the board a member of Pogo.com? My wife is a member and signed me up and now I am addicted to the freakin' thing!

Yeah, I have been to that site before. Pogo's games are better made and you earn tokens and "Badges" as you play certain games. You can cash in the tokens to be put in drawings for alot of cool stuff. At first, I thought my wife was being silly and "corny" for going after those badges, but I'll be dang, it has me hooked now. I catch myself getting pissed just because I am having a hard time earning a silly little badge that basically does not mean a things except for the fact I had to play a freakin' game long enough to earn it.

Hey ranger...I have been a member of pogo for about 3 years now. I Love It!!!

It is very addicting and frustrating sometimes. Have you won anything yet?

What is your favorite game?

Hey ranger...I have been a member of pogo for about 3 years now. I Love It!!!

It is very addicting and frustrating sometimes. Have you won anything yet?

What is your favorite game?

The only thing I have won besides tokens and badges are some screensavers and wallpaper. :lol: I have not cashed in any of my tokens yet because I have only about 50,000. I however do have one of the harder badges to get -the golf badge. I guess my favorite game is Tri-Peaks but that new game "Ricochet Extreme" is really starting to catch on with me.

The only thing I have won besides tokens and badges are some screensavers and wallpaper.  I have not cashed in any of my tokens yet because I have only about 50,000. I however do have one of the harder badges to get -the golf badge. I guess my favorite game is Tri-Peaks but that new game "Ricochet Extreme" is really starting to catch on with me.

I played the Ricochet game once and then someone walked by here at work and I had to quickly shut it down. I love the Nascar web racing...that can be frustrating though...I have almost 700,000 tokens I think. I wish they would come out with a better football game though! Oh and Freecell and Solitaire are great too!

thanks ranger i had been through the 12 step program for pogo and nowe you have knocked me off the wagon again..... :(

thanks ranger  i had  been through the 12 step program for pogo and nowe you have knocked me off the wagon again..... :(

:lol: Sorry. You can blame my wife since she was the instigator

that stupid poppit game

I can't stand that game!. I cheated and let my wife get that badge for me last week seeing how she was good at it. :lol: I am not that good anymore at puzzle games because my "spatial" memory is not that good after 3 concussions. :lol: Thus, I am having problems with that word game this week. Plus, I think I am just getting to old to be any good at those games anymore. :D

BTW...what is everybody's Pogo screenname. Mine is GoArmy012.

Archived