Auburn Fight Song on the next

TrueTiger

Well I have finally ran into a big wall after fighting to get it on the next game.. I took me a while to get in touch with someone from ea sports. I finally got Ms. Allen to contact Ea Sports and I called her back today and she said no. She said she wants money for her music which I think sucks really bad. She didn't even write the song.

Well I have finally ran into a big wall after fighting to get it on the next game.. I took me a while to get in touch with someone from ea sports. I finally got Ms. Allen to contact Ea Sports and I called her back today and she said no. She said she wants money for her music which I think sucks really bad. She didn't even write the song.

You talked to her? Wow. You really went after it. Good for you.

So that's where you have been these past weeks...Go TU21...

Yeah I wanted it really bad. Na I have been busy the last few weeks. Auburn is a lot tougher than Central Alabama Community College ha..

I might call Ms. Allen again and ask her how much she wants....

I might call Ms. Allen again and ask her how much she wants....

Ask her two questions, (1.) how much to use the song and (2.)how much she would sell it for. If she sold it to the Alumni association after you did all the negotiations, you would be a legend at Auburn for life!

she is at the least late 70s.... and im sure she will pass it down to her kids...

Did her husband not originally get paid for the song? Im sure he was compensated in some way.

If so, why then does she deserve money? Just because she was married to the guy?

What a greedy nag.

she is at the least late 70s.... and im sure she will pass it down to her kids...

I assume she is widowed...hmm... :wub: :$:

I assume she is widowed...hmm... :wub: :$:

Yes her husband wrote the song but died of cancer a couple of years ago.....

If so, why then does she deserve money? Just because she was married to the guy?

What a greedy nag.

Yeah she is. I can't friggin stand her. I wish her and her husband would go away. And the whole raisng tax on the riches thing really gets to me considering she knows every loophole in the book to avoid paying those taxes.

Oh wait... my bad, thought you were talking about Teresa for a minute. :P

Did her husband not originally get paid for the song? Im sure he was compensated in some way.

What a greedy nag.

geeze bg. She could be eating cat food right out of the can for all you know.

What a greedy nag.

Can we all take up a collection to buy her a decent feeding dish, then? :rolleyes:

What a greedy nag.

Can we all take up a collection to buy her a decent feeding dish, then? :rolleyes:

She could move up to those little baggies of cat food! :lol::lol::lol:

What a greedy nag.

Well, I was mostly kidding. I think it's funny that many think she is evil for wanting money for the use of what is rightfully hers. BG's comments were extremely amusing. I'm guessing he would like to change inheritance laws and give everything to the state or something instead of the families.

I know all AU fans would be saying, " keep the money filthy rich video game company, just take the song." :rolleyes:

I'm glad I lost my video game addiction years ago.

All I know is that virtually every other school in the SEC gave the rights to use their song to the video game and we're the holdout...because she wants to assert her rights. No one said she couldn't do what she's doing, we just wish she'd make one exception. It's not like she isn't making money off of every other trinket that has that song programmed into it.

Archived