TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

5 catches for 42yds

13 carries for 49yds

:bow:

I'm not saying the kid won't be good, but I thought the performance was meh.....

He had a 40+ yard TD run called back on a  holding call.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 catches for 42yds

13 carries for 49yds

:bow:

I'm not saying the kid won't be good, but I thought the performance was meh.....

Hoover was a top 10 nationally ranked team. And like AUinfusion said, his stats should've been:

5 catches 42 yards

14 carries 90+ yards 2 TDs

WACTHED YELDON TWICE THIS SEASON vs. FOLEY... THE PLAYOFF MATCH WAS WHERE DAPHNE AND YELDON IMPRESSED ME MUCH,MUCH MORE !!!!    hEARD THE COMPARISON 2 AP ( THATS SHOULD'NT THROWN AROUND LIGHTLY BUT IT DOES STICK )  THIS PROSPECT IS DEF. A MUST SIGN  IMO...

SOME REASON i THINK CALLOWAY IS COMING TOO... AFTER THE "COLLASPE" IN TURD TOWN (witnessed it from bama student section a.k.a. whhite trash scum)  HE JUST WILL BUT IF NOT THERE IS PLENTY OF OTHER TALENT OUT THERE JAVARIOUS, MASON, MUHAMMED kid  from Homewood, Buie !!!!!

WDE

I definitely think that Denson was the best player on the field, but the problem for him was that his QB couldn't accurately get him the ball. Yeldon is a great player but I felt Denson was the best individual on the field.

I would agree on Denson being the BEST OVERALL Football prospect on the Feild that night, the QB had a cannon 4 an arm but was inaccurate at times that ment the most. 

I dont know how many got the Chance 2 see Daphne play ?  But Coach Vickery has, I believe ( Im a Foley alumni...which Daphne is our biggest rival ) the MOST ATHLETIC High School Football team I've had the chance 2 witness in person or T.V. in my two decades of being involved in Sports !!!  The O-line and D-line standout immediately even in comparison to other 6A football squads ! RB's T.J. Yeldon and Tyrell Holloway are as good receiving and rushing core as there is in-state,WR-Israel Lamprakes has got Ball skills you cant teach, Mosely the QB and supporting casts just fill-in all other aspects of making a great Football team. Like Michael Peirce LB, MVP of the state title Game

I attended both Foley vs. Daphne games of course but also watched them play Hoover on T.V., then went and watched Daphne vs. Davidson, vs.  Wetumpka both playoff games,  vs. Fairhope

Ive witnessed some GREAT teams in my years:  Pat White led Daphne state champs

Prattville led by Larry Smith ( Vandy QB currently )

Vigor with multiple DI prospects BJ Scott, Jalston Fowler, DI OL's

St. Paul with Mark Barron, AJ McCarron, Destin Hood

Opelika with Will Herring and many more DI prospects

Foley with Julio Jones, Robert Lester, Roosevelt Byrd (best complete QB ive seen in HS )

WDE

Yeah Byrd is a personal friend of mine and WISH  HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN 2 MISS. St..... IMO Roosevelt would have been an all-time GREAT in Starksville, ESPECIALLY With DAN MULLEN there !!!!

WDE

Comment from Yeldon on Scout:

“We run the same exact offense they do,” Yeldon said. “Our coach, the offensive coordinator, is a big Auburn fan and he always calls me up there to talk to coach Trooper (Taylor) and coach (Curtis) Luper. I think I fit really well in their offense.”

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Now has a firm offer from the turds.

They are gonna need to offer more than that, which I'm sure they will. Sounds to me like he is warming up to THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

I don't know why exactly I have been getting the feeling that Calloway is going to come to Auburn (other than the comment about that music played before the Iron Bowl was classless) for a while now. I would LOVE to get Calloway and Mason this year and take Yeldon next year!

by the way, nice call red.

I don't know why exactly I have been getting the feeling that Calloway is going to come to Auburn (other than the comment about that music played before the Iron Bowl was classless) for a while now. I would LOVE to get Calloway and Mason this year and take Yeldon next year!

by the way, nice call red.

Excellent call rednilla, 2 for 2 and hopefully 3 for 3 by next year this time.

WDE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived