TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Mike Blakely enrolling at AU will affect Yeldon or Marshall's decisions......hmmmmm

What school recruiting him doesn't have top rated rb's already on the roster?  We got Pike after having Frazier.  Don't doubt.

I wonder if Mike Blakely enrolling at AU will affect Yeldon or Marshall's decisions......hmmmmm

It absolutely will not affect Yeldon, at least not in a negative way, I wouldn't think, because Yeldon is being recruited to a role that really has no one to fill it right now. I love Big Sexy, and he should do well at FB, but he's not a primary ball carrier like TJ is.

Everything is positive at this point.  We recruit big (about time).  We coach even better!!  All the negative attention so many people worry about has not slowed us down one bit.  As Randy says on idol "we are in it to win it"  If we want you then you better commit cause we are moving forward with or without you!  This is our time to shine and it feels so good to be "all in"  WDE

I like these guys but we still have Micheal Dyer as well. We cant forget the runningback who had the greatest freshman at Auburn in Runningback U history.

Absolutely not! We're talking about his supporting cast right now...

Red.....? There is no supporting cast :P It will be the Mike & Mike & Omac & TM & TJ show!  This really wasn't the Cam show last year.  Our Defense won us more games then most will admit.  Next year our D will be even better.  I will say HEAD HUNTERS.  Just to make a point we would have never won the iron bowl and had a chance to win the NC without our D>>>Fence last year.  One Team thats it bro!

Blakely is a better back than Yeldon and Marsahll, I think.  Blakely was  way under rated by the services last year. 

Blakely is a better back than Yeldon and Marsahll, I think.   Blakely was  way under rated by the services last year. 

I remember watching dude play against James Wilder Jr.'s team (the name of the school escapes me this early) and thinking that he was going to be a special player. He took that game over.  If i remember right i think he even passed for a TD in that game

Guest Tigereagle03

Blakely is a better back than Yeldon and Marsahll, I think.   Blakely was  way under rated by the services last year. 

I remember watching dude play against James Wilder Jr.'s team (the name of the school escapes me this early) and thinking that he was going to be a special player. He took that game over.  If i remember right i think he even passed for a TD in that game

yea your thinking of plant hs he killed it that game..

LOCK IS A BAD WORD.  JMO....

Not when its true and a loick for the good guys, War Eagle!!!( I don't use the word damn any more because of upperdyke) :beatmullet:

may have simply been a mistake on their part, but on jox just now they were listing the guys at big cat, and among the list of those committed, they listed Yeldon. 

may have simply been a mistake on their part, but on jox just now they were listing the guys at big cat, and among the list of those committed, they listed Yeldon. 

I just linked a list Andy Bitter released, its in the BCW thread if you wanna take a look.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=34283.90

Yeldon is listed, btw

Is Loick an Irish word?

I don't think so, but Locke is...:tease:

I have a friend who has a sister that knows TJ Yeldon, and I hear that Oregon is very much in the mix for his service.

Not going to put out any names or anything like that, but That is what I heard.

I think that Auburn has a great shot to land this young man, but anything is possible.

I still believe that if our coaches want him, they will get him.

Hes my favorite running back in the class, so I definitely want him to come to Auburn.

I have a friend who has a sister that knows TJ Yeldon, and I hear that Oregon is very much in the mix for his service.

I think that Auburn has a great shot to land this young man, but anything is possible.

Hes my favorite running back in the class, so I definitely want him to come to Auburn.

Anyone have that interview/vid with Oregon RB Lache S. somewhat saying he wished he had come to Auburn? Think it was after the BCS title game.

Anyone have that interview/vid with Oregon RB Lache S. somewhat saying he wished he had come to Auburn? Think it was after the BCS title game.

It's been posted here a few times.  So in the words of Sir DJ Hatch just search for it. 

It's been posted here a few times.  So in the words of Sir DJ Hatch just search for it. 

Im_so_proud_of_you1_customprintablecards.jpg

Im_so_proud_of_you1_customprintablecards.jpg

I have no need to see it fellas.  Seen it plenty. Was hoping any possible wondering recruit's (YELDON!!!!!) eyes may see this and take it upon themselves and check it out. Was more of a hint or statement. Will be more careful with my wording next time. Guess I should have just found it and posted it myself instead of taking the risk of being pulled over by the search police. My bad fellas!  Glad to see DJ's got some jr. deputy's out there!:thumbsup:

So what's the news on the Yeldon front following BCW? I've kind of been out of the loop this summer with class. TIA.

He was in AU from Fri. night till Sat. afternoon. He had to leave early for family reasons, but he says that he had a GREAT time during his stay! He STILL loves everything about AU, and still lists us as being in his "Top 2". I personally believe that we lead and will remain that way, unless something drastic happens to change that.

:we:

Archived