TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No link , just close to the Daphne program and he is the best running back in the state as a junior. There is also a WR Lampriest I think that's spelled right, he also is a D1 guy. Remember anything can happing but just keep an eye on this guy.

Where do you live?

yall use PMs for these type of questions

And "No", he's NOT trying to be a "dictator"... he's just trying to teach folks how to properly utilize the site! PM aka "Personal Messages" are a GREAT resource for carrying on 1-on-1 convo's!  :) Just like the SEARCH is an EXCELLENT tool for finding FAQ's!  ;)

No link , just close to the Daphne program and he is the best running back in the state as a junior. There is also a WR Lampriest I think that's spelled right, he also is a D1 guy. Remember anything can happing but just keep an eye on this guy.

Where do you live?

What are you wearing right now?

Where do you live?

:laugh:

Where do you live?

Does this turn you on?

Big_Bird_Final.jpg

Where do you live?

a smile  ;)

Where do you live?

a smile   ;)

Is that possible for a bird?  :dunno:

Where do you live?

a smile   ;)

Is that possible for a bird?   :dunno:

not for ordinary birds

Where do you live?

Does this turn you on?

Big_Bird_Final.jpg

puke.gif

• 1 month later...

Saw him tonight against Hoover in the finals. He looked OK. Denson was by far the best offensive player on the field.

I disagree. Yeldon looked like the best player on the field. Reminds me of Lattimore's highlights. He can run and is an excellent receiver out of the backfield.

Denson made some outstanding catches, and he is the real deal.

Getting Yeldon would certainly lessen the blow if we miss on Crowell/Callaway.  Getting Mason would bridge nicely into getting Yeldon to come in Dyer's junior year.  Of course I still hope we get either crowell or callaway, just hearing this news has me less worried.

Getting Yeldon would certainly lessen the blow if we miss on Crowell/Callaway.  Getting Mason would bridge nicely into getting Yeldon to come in Dyer's junior year.  Of course I still hope we get either crowell or callaway, just hearing this news has me less worried.

I really doubt we get either. I think Calloway will be a LB at Bama and Crowell is a UGA lock.

But, Mason and Buie are ours. And I'm confident about Yeldon

I really doubt we get either. I think Calloway will be a LB at Bama and Crowell is a UGA lock.

But, Mason and Buie are ours. And I'm confident about Yeldon

good to hear

I don't know why exactly I have been getting the feeling that Calloway is going to come to Auburn (other than the comment about that music played before the Iron Bowl was classless) for a while now. I would LOVE to get Calloway and Mason this year and take Yeldon next year!

Archived