TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No link , just close to the Daphne program and he is the best running back in the state as a junior. There is also a WR Lampriest I think that's spelled right, he also is a D1 guy. Remember anything can happing but just keep an eye on this guy.

Auburn leads big and that should not change. WAR EAGLE!

and this is solid???? If so, this is HUGE!!!!

Similar to the Danny Woodson thing.  Bama hasn't offered yet. So i'm not doubting Auburn leads now just the "will not change thing."

I do believe uat offered Yeldon a few weeks ago. I'll ask one of the Daphne coaches as I live right behind the Daphne stadium.

• 1 month later...

I think this is TJ that is pictured in the 247sports article. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a member so can't see for sure.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Elite-2012-running-back-visits-Auburn-4533

That would be him. He remains VERY high on AU, and the feeling from our staff is mutual!  ;)

I can personally tell you that this kid is a beast. Some of you know me as the recruiter for another one of our commitments high school Spanish Fort I am also the recruiter for Daphne High. I have gotten to watch him on several occasions and I am very excited about Mr. Yeldon. Build is very similar to that of Adrian Peterson and has very good speed, but what I like most is he is physical. Has really good moves but would prefer to run you over. Hope we get him in Orange and Blue.

I have not been able to see this kid play but I have heard nothing but positives about him. He has also helped Daphne reach the RivalsHigh 100 teams in the country. There is a lot of in state talent next year and im glad to see the coaches getting after them early

This guy has it all, I've seen it first hand playing against him. He's got incredible straight line speed, pretty good elusiveness, and the size a back needs to be durable in the SEC. I would be so pumped if we signed him, but thats a LONG time from now

This guy has it all, I've seen it first hand playing against him. He's got incredible straight line speed, pretty good elusiveness, and the size a back needs to be durable in the SEC. I would be so pumped if we signed him, but thats a LONG time from now

What position do you play AMM?

CB and some slot receiver.

What school do you play for?

What school do you play for?

UMS-Wright

I have not been able to see this kid play but I have heard nothing but positives about him. He has also helped Daphne reach the RivalsHigh 100 teams in the country. There is a lot of in state talent next year and im glad to see the coaches getting after them early

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... this guy is my FAVORITE in-state RB for 2012! He MAY be my favorite OVERALL RB for next year! I KNOW that the AU staff is VERY high on him, and that is why I said awhile back that I would be surprised if we did NOT sign him! Get ready, b/c we are going to hear the name TJ Yeldon A LOT over the next year or so!

:we:

No link , just close to the Daphne program and he is the best running back in the state as a junior. There is also a WR Lampriest I think that's spelled right, he also is a D1 guy. Remember anything can happing but just keep an eye on this guy.

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

yall use PMs for these type of questions

Archived