Another BenGhazi Bombshell

Proud Tiger

Is there anyone on the planet still naive enough to believe there wasn't an all out effort to cover up the facts on Benhazi? I can't wait for the total truth to be laid on the table.

http://dailysignal.c...ocument-review/

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rest assured there are lots of "naive" folks out there with their eyes wide shut. They do not want to know what hitlary knew and when she knew it...

"What does it matter..." Isnt that the quote?

What difference, at this point, does it make.

None, unless you are one of the dead Americans or their next of kin. And the American public was lied to inorder to protect a feckless presidency.......

Hilary is bulletproof. She has done much worse and everyone in politics continues to act as though she is Americas Sweetheart.

the "I'mmm baaack " intro she made in Iowa......., She is her own SNL act, she doesn't need a Tina Fey. .

Hilary is bulletproof. She has done much worse and everyone in politics continues to act as though she is Americas Sweetheart.

the "I'mmm baaack " intro she made in Iowa......., She is her own SNL act, she doesn't need a Tina Fey. .

Hillary's real quotes trump any phony ones made up by snl, but because we aren't conned into buying the truth as we are the lies, it'll never register with the public, aka the "dumb masses".

"But why am I so frustrated? Is it because all of the “unanswered” questions have, in fact, been answered or are based on false information? After rounds of hearings held by multiple committees and full-throated investigations by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, the House Armed Services Committee, the House Foreign Affairs Committee, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and, of course, the U.S. State Department, there are no unanswered questions about the attack of note. But that’s not why I’m angry. Is it because Benghazi is being used as a political prop in an election year? That’s closer to it, but it’s not the real problem. Being against rough-and-tumble electoral politics in America is about as productive as being against gravity.

So what’s my problem? The myopic, non-stop, constant focus on Benghazi since the day of the tragic September 2012 attack angers me so because it carries with it a massive opportunity cost for congressional oversight. Congressional Republicans, with a few exceptions, have missed many opportunities to show they have a serious interest in foreign and defense policy. It is time for Republicans in Congress to show they are interested in more than obstruction, peddling unsubstantiated allegations, and throwing temper tantrums."

http://warontherocks...ain-i-dare-you/

There have been no answers except the constant parade of lies and bs that has been spread by this administration.

Are the investigations and their conclusions part of a broader conspiracy? Does it go beyond the administration?

Benghazi is a political weapon being wielding by Fox and Roger Ailes.

http://www.huffingto...ics&ir=Politics

Fox News Aired Nearly 1,100 Benghazi Segments Across 5 Programs, Study Finds

The most ironic Benghazi "arguments" harp on the tragedy of persons killed and their families.

Mistakes are made in wars and people die. If we you really want to make that sort of appeal, how about all of the dead and their families that resulted from the mistake of invading Iraq in the first place?

This is clearly more about politics than a concern for tragically wasted lives.

LOL. 'No unanswered questions'. Then why all the lies and hiding of evidence?

I guess it's just asking too much to actually read the article:

"And a cover up? Give me a break. After extensive congressional investigation, dark suspicions and conspiracy theories of nefarious orders given (or not given) by senior administration officials have been dispelled. Susan Rice’s comments on national television after the attack were uninformed and mired in the narrative the Obama administration had been peddling about al-Qaeda’s so-called strategic defeat (more on that below). In the days that followed, the president also equivocated on whether or not it was a terrorist attack. The incident was a coordinated attack by militant groups, America was unprepared to respond to such a contingency with appropriate military force, and the White House’s initial characterization of the events was misleading. But senior officials did not issue any “stand down” orders. All of this was clear within a few months, if not earlier, and did not necessitate the cacophony of committee investigations now entering their third year.

So what should the U.S. Congress be investigating that could actually have a positive impact on the American foreign and defense policy processes? Here is one suggestion that would also show the American people that the Republican Party is truly interested in leadership: the Obama Administration’s failure to understand the jihadist threat."

There have been no answers except the constant parade of lies and bs that has been spread by this administration.

Are the investigations and their conclusions part of a broader conspiracy? Does it go beyond the administration?

Dude lighten up on the black helicopter questions. What conspiracy? I think the American people have a right to know where Hillary Clinton and BHO were that night and why were they, seemingly, so eager to support a false narrative? These questions haven't been answered nor has it been disclosed who gave the stand down order to the defense contractors that night who were hired to protect the American consulate in Benghazi?

There are significant questions that have still not been answered. The left wants to make it all about politics but dont seem to realize it has always been all about politics. The event occurred in the home stretch of the Presidential election year. The false narrative was political and it has been exposed for what it is. Saying its just about politics for the republicans is quite ironic and laughable.

Raptor.....did you mean "dumb asses?" :dunno:

Well yeah, but I was attempting to avoid censoring. It's a trick Neal Boortz loves to do, saying 'dumb masses' and then telling folks to say it real fast. :lol:

Dude lighten up on the black helicopter questions. What conspiracy? I think the American people have a right to know where Hillary Clinton and BHO were that night and why were they, seemingly, so eager to support a false narrative? These questions haven't been answered nor has it been disclosed who gave the stand down order to the defense contractors that night who were hired to protect the American consulate in Benghazi?

There are significant questions that have still not been answered. The left wants to make it all about politics but dont seem to realize it has always been all about politics. The event occurred in the home stretch of the Presidential election year. The false narrative was political and it has been exposed for what it is. Saying its just about politics for the republicans is quite ironic and laughable.

Most everything involved with the libbies is laughable. 'That was like 2 years ago, dude'!

Sounds like we agree. So why is it "ironic and laughable" if I say it?

Because you weren't saying it was all about politics when BHO was trotting out State Dept minions with a false narrative that wouldn't upset his Bin Ladin is dead and Al Qaeda has been decimated propaganda

Because you weren't saying it was all about politics when BHO was trotting out State Dept minions with a false narrative that wouldn't upset his Bin Ladin is dead and Al Qaeda has been decimated propaganda

What false narrative?

And I don't recall any "Al Qaeda has been decimated" statements made in conjunction with this incident.

What false narrative?

And I don't recall any "Al Qaeda has been decimated" statements made in conjunction with this incident.

Are you being intentionally obtuse again? The whole 'spontaneous reaction to a video" narrative that was used to hide the failures of this admin in their handling of the Benghazi disaster. THAT false narrative,obviously, was a political ploy used to create a scenario that minimized the truth and concealed from clearer view the broader policy failures of BHO foreign policy as a whole. He was trying to win re-election and that whole assessment was precious little more than damage control to that reelection bid.

Archived