Ha, someone did another bama sky painting

Texan4Auburn

Bet the dog's name is Bear.

Last night he drank a whole quart of Penzoil. Boy you shouldve been there to see him lift his leg the next morning!!

The only thing that could top this is a mug shot featuring the entire family (and the dog).

Is that a houndstooth pattern hat the Bear is wearing - oh no, just the normal plaid they all think is houndstooth..

Even Bear looks like he can't believe it what a circus they have all turned into. Feel sorry for the kids.

My wife just informed me that one of the 7 year old boys in our daughter's 2nd grade class is named Saban.

Not the first either....

Several years ago I was hurting bad enough to go to the ER. Cute nurse by the name of "Bama" kept trying to find a vein. After too many sticks I told her the vein was right next to AJ's Heisman. She left, new nurse came in. Didn't see Bama anymore.

Even in heavy pain I had my UAT hating smart assed pants on.

I met a lady yesterday whose grandkids are named Saban and Tyde. I honestly didn't know what to say to her, I just stood there for a second and stared..then I said something like "alrighty then". Updyke folks are strange, odd we even live in the same state.

Archived