Can Hillary out lie Obama?

TheBlueVue

In order to win she may have to and thats no small task.

Heres a list of a 1000 well sourced lies..go ahead progs, shoot the messenger and ignore the sources. Admittedly, all politicians find themselves in situations wherein they lie, everyone is aware of that but, this guy has raised the bar to a level never seen before. Lying is clearly a key component of his tactical strategy to having his agenda implemented even when against the will of the people.

https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

I especially like #96 since I was called out for exaggerating about it when I said it is nothing short of hilarious irony that the very people pushing a pathway to Iran gaining a nuclear bomb were the same people who oppose individuals right to own a pistol to protect his family.

96) Supports guns for himself and his wife, but opposes them for everyone else

On January 10, 2013, President Obama signed a bill that provides armed guards to himself and his wife for the rest of the lives.

However, in 2004, when Obama was an Illinois state Senator, he voted against allowing people in their own homes to use guns to protect themselves and their families.......

I am very skeptical about accepting a premise based on a given vote taken in a state legislature. Such votes are often based on reasons totally unrelated to the premise.

And this is a particularly simplistic premise that begs the question. It's phrased in a very prejudicial - meaning partisan - way.

I don't Believe she can out lie barry until it happens. Then again,I have great confidence it will. Kinda' on the fence... ; - )

Archived