AuFamily FFL league

AuTiger_1998

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to start an ESPN Fantasy Football League, I'll commission it and everything. 10 or 12 team league, PM me if you're interested.

Not sure exactly what you mean by exclusive, but this league is exclusive to the extent that only people on this message board will be managers.

Not sure exactly what you mean by exclusive, but this league is exclusive to the extent that only people on this message board will be managers.

That's exclusive enough

I set up a new league because I imagine the current league doesn't have room for new players:

http://football.fant...league/aufamily

Anyone is welcome to join.

That link says I'm not allowed because I'm not in the league. Is it full already? I would like to join if possible, thanks!

I'd be interested in joinging a league. I've done Yahoo and ESPN leagues for the past 14 years or so. Send me a PM if you need a spot filled.

Looks like we are going to have a good fantasy league. My only concern from previous experience is that people start playing and they either get discouraged from losses or they become extremely busy in their personal lives and then they forget to check their fantasy team. I've been in a league where for four or five people completely let their team go, thus weakening the competition a significant bit. So I ask that if you joined or plan to join our fantasy league but you have really busy lives, set aside at least 15 minutes out of your week and check your roster. Preferably, spend atleast 5 minutes on Thursday and then 15 minutes after church on Sunday for game time injury updates. You will have like a 45 minute window to set your roster up after the updates and before the 12 o clock game starts so there is only a small window to make adjustments.

Archived